Chapter 14

Jimin's POV

We were currently entering the huge building, where the interview is going to be. I felt so hot and my forehead was probably glistening from the thin layer of sweat. I wasn't able to focus on anything besides the vibrator pressing on my sweet spot with every move I made.

Yoongi walked behind me and I could feel his gaze upon me. My body was just trying to be as prepared as possible for the next attack from Suga. It could happen any moment. If we weren't in public I wouldn't even mind playing that game. It felt indescribably good and I wanted so badly to fully enjoy the feeling. My pants were still very tight since I can't get rid of my erection. I already placed it in a way to make it as unnoticeable as possible. Although my biggest fear was to cum in my pants during the interview. I already know he is going to turn it on when we are in there.

I just kept waddling after Kookie, who was walking in front of me. Before we went to our seats, our stylists quickly fixed our make-up with some powder. With me they had the most work to make me not look like as if I bathed in a highlighter. The chairs were arranged in two rows, 3 in the front and 4 in the back. I almost ran to the back row and carefully sat down to make the pressure not worse. On my left side sat V and luckily Kookie was quicker than Yoongi and was on my right side. Jin and Namjoon were in front of us and J-Hope jumped over to them, landing on the seat next to Jin smiling brightly to him. I don't know how he is always so excited and happy, especially when he is just as bad in English than me. All the cameramen and staff members were preparing everything and I became more nervous. I turned to my right and met two dark eyes. Suga was sitting next to Jungkook and I could see his hand inside his pocket fidgeting with the remote control while giving me an evil smirk. I gulped hard and turned my head towards the front again, seeing the interviewer entering the room. I was silently praying that Yoongi would go soft on my, even though he wasn't going to. Namjoon greeted the interviewer friendly and was talking with him for a bit, but I was not understanding much of it.

(Just imagine them sitting in the order I described before :D)

Everyone was in position and right when we got the cue that the cameras are filming now I felt it. He turned it on and I gritted my teeth to keep my moans inside. It wasn't as high as it was in the car though. He probably wanted to start off slowly. But even that level is too much. I slightly bucked my hips to maybe get a different angle, that wouldn't be as stimulating. Not a very good idea. Once I changed my position it pressed even harder on that very spot. My hand unintentionally grabbed my twitching length. I could feel how some precum was leaking already and I was lucky that Namjoon was pretty tall covering my lower part of my body. I didn't get anything from the questions or answers so far, too busy holding up my facade.

Interviewer: "So Jimin you are one of the main dancers. Do you and J-Hope teach the others new moves or choreos?"

I was not ready to answer or even comprehend the question. I looked up with a shocked expression, earning myself some chuckles from the others. Suddenly the vibrations intensified 4x and took a deep breath, feeling my orgasm coming closer and closer. Is he insane for doing that with all those people around?!

Everyone was looking at me wit anticipation, waiting for my answer. I snapped out of it for a second to form at least some kind of sentence to get it over with.

Jimin: "...Uhm... Yeah... (oh god).... Me and J-Hope teach them a lot."

Applause for Park Jimin for making a fool out of himself with that answer. I bit my lower lip hard and tasted a metallic liquid shortly after. Yoongi still had the vibrator on making me go crazy on the inside. I didn't dare to look over to him.

The Q&A went on after like nothing happened and I was so damn close to cumming. There was no way I would last any minute longer. The last thing I heard was Namjoon's laugh when Suga turned up the device higher. I just wanted to scream from the overstimulation but to prevent that I covered my mouth with one hand and gripped the chair until my knuckles turned white. I felt my pants get soaked and my hips were uncontrollably shaking and slowly riding out my high. My face was burning and I could imagine how I must look after this. I slowly looked around me and the only ones who looked at me were V with disbelieve and an open mouth. Oh god he knows what happened. My face got even more red and I looked to my other side and saw a smirking Yoongi licking his lips hungrily.

The interview was over after 35 min and we all said our goodbyes. My first way was to the restrooms. I checked all the stalls real quick and was thankful that I was alone in here. I looked in the big mirror and turned on the cold water. I splashed some into my heated up face. I let one hand run through my hair pushing it out of my forehead. My eyes then went down to my pants and when I lifted up my shirt there was a big wet patch. Shit. I had nothing to change into right now. So that means covering the patch until we are back home again. I want to tke that thing out of my ass right now but I remembered Yoongi's warning and angrily huffed. I turned around and was on my way to the door when it swung open and Suga entered with lustful eyes. He stepped closer and I automatically stepped back until I hit the sink. His hand touched the wet cum patch and he licked his finger afterwards, humming at the taste.

Yoongi: "I can't wait to taste more of that later. You are such a naughty little boy, cumming in public..."

He playfully shook his head and grabbed my chin making me look at him. Everytime when he is like this I almost forget how to breath and my skin tickles when he touches me. My whole body feels so weird but somehow good. I still stood there with a slightly opened mouth while he had already gone to the door.

Yoongi: "Are you coming? I mean with us to the car. Not like cum... We will save the rest of that for tonight."

I blinked a few times and finally followed him outside.

Last update before Christmas! I hope all of you will have some nice, relaxing holidays with your family.

I wont make another update until after Christmas (maybe 27th, 28th). I hope you will survive that. :D