Chapter 23 (smut)

Yoongi's POV

I hoped that if we return to Korea that things would magically turn back to normal again, but that was just my hope and since magic does not exist... everything was still the same. And for me it gets worse every fucking second I am not with him. And when we are close to each other, he doesn't even look at me and I almost forgot how his sweet voice sounds. It is such a torture seeing him basically ignore me. I would rather fight or argue with him, but at least he would not act as if I am thin air. He is professional enough to normally talk when we are working, but it is different, cold, as if there is no emotion in his words and he is just doing his job.

I can't handle this anymore. It has been almost 2 weeks. And my body feels exhausted from thinking instead of sleeping at night. We've been practicing a new choreo for our song ‚best of me' lately but I can't get myself to focus on any of that and the only thing that's in my head is him. I fucked up so bad this time and I want to let him know how sorry I am. I just need to find the right time to talk to him.

It was Saturday and we finished our last practice just now. All of us we're sweaty and just done for today. Gathering my things, I noticed how Jimin was still dancing, trying to improve even though he was already perfect. He always does that when he has something on his mind or is nervous to fail before a big show or something. I looked at the door and noticed that him and I were the only ones left. Checking the time, I saw that the whole building is probably empty by now besides some security at the entrance. It was 11.52pm. Almost midnight and we were up since 7am this morning. I put my bag back down in the corner and walked over to the stereo, turning it off. Jimin who was so lost into his dancing tumbled a little and turned around with bis eyes. He looked at me, breathing heavily from the dancing. This was the first time since the AMA's that we were alone together in one room and walking closer to him, I could see in his eyes that he was a little scared, which almost broke my heart. I don't want to be scared of me.
I stoped only a few steps away from him, not unlocking eyes. He slowly stepped backwards more until he suddenly hit the big mirror wall behind him.

Suga: „Jimin..."

I wanted to tell him so many things but standing here, no words came out of my mouth. When I said his name there was a little spark in his eyes that faded away immediately and was replaced with a sad expression. I could see how his eyes became watery and one tear rolled down his right cheek and dropped onto his white shirt, leaving a wet stain. He sniffed and wiped away the wet line on his face. The urge to just take him in my arms and hug him and tell him that everything is ok was so so strong right now and I balled my fists to keep myself from giving in to it.

Suga: "I am so sorry."

I at least told him that and I tried to put all my regret into that one little sentence. When I looked at him I could see how another tear left his eye and how his expression changed. But I couldn't tell what.
I dared to take a step closer to him and when he didn't react I took another one until I was right in front of him. I lifted my arm up and he backed away sacredly at first but when I carefully wiped away his tears he softly leaned into the touch closing his eyes and sighing. My thumb was still rubbing over his cheek and I was surprised when he put his own hand on top of mine.

Jimin: "Please don't let go."

His voice was shaking and he almost whispered it. My heart hurt so much when he said that but this time in a good way. His eyes were still closed as if he feared, that once he opens them, everything will be over.

My eyes wandered down to his slightly parted lips and I instinctively leaned in slowly until mine came in contact with his. I shot my own eyes to just focus on his touch, that I had missed for so long. The kiss was very careful and slow. Not like our usual rough make out sessions, but still so much more intimate. All the fear of not ever getting to taste those plump lips again crushed at that moment and I knew how much I needed him in my life. He moved his lips in perfect sinc with mine and I could taste the salty tears that were now running down his face. The kiss became more passionate after some time and I could feel all of his build up emotions and feelings through the kiss. My tongue caressed his lips, asking for entrance and slipping right in when he parted them more. When my tongue massaged his own, a soft moan escaped his throat and I finally heard his beautiful voice again. We are both pressed against each other as if we never wanted to let go again.

Then I let go of his mouth and started to place soft kisses along his jaw, going further down to his neck and then reaching his sweet spot, while earning a breathy moan and he threw his head back against the mirror

I sucked on that spot and licked over it softly. While doing that I felt him growing harder against my own erection. I started to roll my hips against his crotch and still kept on kissing his neck, slowly moving to his collarbone. He bucked his hips forward to get more friction.

I just wanted to apologize in every possible way and give him what ever he wants or needs.
I pulled away from his collarbone, now full of hickeys, and went down on my knees in front of him. He looked down at me with furrowed brows and still panting. My hands found the button of his jeans and opened them. I grabbed his boxers and pulled them down along with his pants. His dick sprung up hitting his stomach. I looked up at him and licked my lips. This was the first time I was giving him or anyone a blowjob. My hands grabbed his hips and I slowly took the tip of his leaking erection inside of my mouth. Hollowing my cheeks and sucking, I bobbed my head up and down.

Jimin: "Oh god Yoongi."

I glimpsed at his face while still going and saw how turned on he was. I had already tastet him before and loved it so I actually enjoyed doing this. Seeing him lose control because of me was my absolute favorite.
I licked around the tip with my tongue and felt his body twitch because of how sensitive he was. My right hand took his balls and knitted them alongside. I then pushed the tip of my tongue inside his little hole on his glans. He let out a scream and when my hand went from his balls to pumping him fast, he came right inside my mouth. I swallowed everything and licked my lips afterwards. I stood up and when I saw Jimin losing his strength and sinking down, I grabbed his hips to steady him. He was catching his breath and looked at me through half closed eyes. I was still rock hard and was desperate to get rid of it. But seeing Jimin's state I decided to wait until tomorrow.

After helping him to get dressed again and giving him some water he seemed to have regained a little of his strength again. It is 1.03am already and I now felt how tired I was myself. Without further talking we went home in my car.

The apartment was silent since the others were probably already sleeping. The only thing you could hear was shooting and fighting sounds coming from Kookie and V's room. These kids are non stop playing Overwatch.

We both went into our separate rooms and I took a quick shower to cool off a little and wash away the sweat from my body. After I was done I put on my underwear and was about to go to bed. But I stopped and changed my mind.

I opened the door as quiet as possible and closed it after. I walked through the dark room and went to the empty side of the bed. Lifting up the sheet I slipped in besides him and spooned him, pulling him close to me. I felt his body heat and could smell his fresh hair. For the first time in days I felt at peace with the world again and I didn't took long to drift of into a very deep and needed sleep, holding the only person I love more than myself in my arms.