Chapter 7

Yoongi's POV

I felt something or somebody lying on top of me, making me feel hot (in both ways 😏). It was hard to breathe due to the pressure on my chest. I opened my eyes sleepily looking down. Jimin was still fast asleep was basically wrapped around me like a little koala. I had to chuckle a little at how cute he looked. His soft light hair was all messed up from the sex and sleep. His mouth was parted slightly and I held my own breath for a second to hear his little snores. His whole body was so peaceful right now. I wanted to stay here with him like that forever if I could. I slowly lifted up my hand, trying not to wake him up. I carefully stroked through his hair.

Jimin let out a sleepy groan, moving a little and slowly opening his eyes.

Yoongi: "Goodmorning, baby. Sorry for waking you, I just couldn't resist my urge to touch that soft hair of yours. Did you sleep well?"

Jimin: "Morning."

He yawned and rubbed his eyes with his small hands. How can he be so fucking cute? (And hot at the same time?) I smiled at his actions.

Jimin: "I never slept this good before in my life. Your body is very cozy."

He gave me the biggest smile and my heart literally melted.

I cupped his left cheek letting my thumb run over it. I couldn't really describe my feeling right now because I have never felt this way before with anyone. To sum it up with one word: Happy.

He scooted up a little, coming closer to my face. He looked from my eyes to my lips and started to lean in. I was surprised about his confidence. I didn't lean in myself and just let him come to me if he wanted something. His lips softly touched mine and I could feel that he was still a little nervous about this thing we have right now. I grabbed the back of his head pressing his mouth on mine more. He gave me the control and I bit his lower lip softly pulling it. He let out a soft moan, which gave me a free pass to slip my tongue in. He started sucking on it which made me remember what he did with his mouth the night before.

We kept making out like that for I don't even know how long

We kept making out like that for I don't even know how long. We were basically lost in each other and when the door bursted open suddenly, Jimin quickly pushed himself off of me in a not so swift way and landed on the floor with a loud thumb.