Chapter 1

A/N's POV

I was a very rich girl because her parents were CEO of the company here in Seoul. And they were even friends in the President of Korea and had business with him. Also they are the producer of Big Hit.
They weren't bad parents to be honest. They give everything to Mia but she was never been a brat.
And when they finish having business, and it was their rest days, they lay their time on Mia.
And take note, Mia is a big fan of BTS and goes to their concerts, fan meetings and MAMA events. But she never said what she has to get attention and never used it to have what she wants.
But one accident changed Mia's life...

Mia's POV

I was busy having a BTS marathon on my lop top. I saw how BTS evolve from 2013 up to 2018. And look at Jungkook being a fetus up until now. Just look at that cute bunny.

I saw eomma and appa going down the stairs both were in their office attires.

"Hello eomma and appa." I said and with a smile and focused back to the videos.

"Hello dear. I see that you still like that Jungkook of yours. Haha." Eomma said

"You know me well eomma." I said and smiled

"Well you attend their concerts and fan meetings and so whatever right? Then why don't you just tell them who you are. Daughter of a CEO and friends of the president..." appa said

"Appa, I don't have to tell them that. I would look like I'm buying them. I wouldn't use power over love." I said and they were silent. I turned to them and I saw the smile on their faces.

"We taught you well sweetie." Eomma said

"Haha kamsa eomma." I said and focused back on the music videos.

"Well we'll be going now. Just text us if you're going anywhere. Lock the doors and secure the house okay?" Eomma said

"Okay eomma. Bye. I love you." I said, kissed them and they left.

Then suddenly my phone rang and the ringtone was Let go. Haha. Cause why not?

I saw the caller ID and it was Jaemi.

"Yeobsaeyo?" I said

"Mia, its BTS fan meeting today." Jaemi said

"Yeah I know." I said

"Okay. We'll meet you at the building." Jaemi said and hanged up.

I went to change in my clothes because I already took a bath. I wen to change into my my light blue off shoulders, denim shorts and black timberland boots.

I brought the things I'm gonna bring to them. Also the notebook I let them sign every year.
Suga has a big Kumamon stuff toy. RM has a big Ryan stuff toy. And Jimin has the big chick character. I brought Hobi a big brown bear named Brown cause that's his name. I brought V a big Toro stuff toy. Jin with any big pink stuff toy. And finally I bought Jungkook a big bunny stuff toy. It was a lot I can tell. But they really deserve it.

I went outside and rode a taxi to get to Big Hit's building.
I got there after 30 minutes. I saw Jaemi, Hani and Yumi at the entrance. They weren't surprised to see me with a lot of bags. Because they know I'm gonna give BTS anything because I know and I believe they will notice me someday for who I am.
I even secretly give them cake and let the manager give it to me. Yup, the manager already knows me.

We went inside the building and the managers and staff greeted us. Yup they also know us well. Cause they know we came from a wealthy family and we come here almost every fansigning, concert and MAMA events.

We went inside a room and saw that there were already people there. Some girls get to stare at us, or was it because I have a lot of toys in my hand. I don't know. Haha. We just smiled and went to one of the seats....