Chapter 23

Mia's POV

I woke up with something warm on my lips.
(Okay okay. I know what you're thinking. Too young. Eh but you'll love it)
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook with a cute bunny smile.

"You're a deep sleeper." Jungkook said

"You too you know..." I mumbled

"Really. Am I really that lazy?" Jungkook said with a smirk

"Hmp!" I said and acted like I'm mad. I went to get my towel and to the bathroom. I also got my undergarments and uniform so that I can change inside the bathroom. In case Jungkook is there.

After a few minutes of doing my routines and changing. I peeked in the door and saw no one there. I went outside while drying my hair and then someone jumped that made me flinch.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted and he kept on laughing.

"Hmp! Go away!" I said acting mad.

"You really wanted that?" Jungkook said while doing his aegyo. 

"Okay then..." He turned around and was about to go to the door but I hugged him from behind.

"No..." I said

"Just what I thought jagi." Jungkook said an I know he's liking it.

"Fine...just wait for me outside. I'll just get ready." I said

"Okay~" Jungkook said and went out.

I let my hair down with its curly ends.
I sprayed my perfume and got my bag. I went out of the room and as usual we ate our breakfast.

After finishing eating we went outside. Jungkook decided that we should just walk all the way to school.
We reached the school and entered it and everyone was like really amazed by Jungkook's sudden appearance.

Aish. I swear I would really take those eyes of yours so that you would stop looking at Jungkook. Heck yeah I'm jealous! I'm his girlfriend definitely I will be jealous. 

"Don't be jelly jagi~ You know I won't cheat on you for them right?" Jungkook said. That made my heart flutter and have a smile curved on my lips.

We both went to our classes and listen to our teacher. Same school boring stuff.

---------Skip school stuff---------

It was time to go home and we went to our lockers first to put the unnecessary things. We were about to walk out the school when we saw Minho and his stupid friends.
I just glared at him and he looked at me with a pitiful look on his face wanting my forgiveness. We heard that he was transferring a new school well that's good. So know one can tease my Kookie.

We went out of the school and walked home.

THE PAST MADE OUR FATE ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें