Chapter 13

Mia's POV

I woke with someone lightly shooking my shoulders.

"Mia. Time to wake up." I heard an angelic voice said

"Okay. I'm up." I said and sat down the bed.

"Good." He said, smiled and kissed my forehead. Which totally made my heart panick! I was frozen in bed thinking what just happened.
Jungkook left me there dumbfounded and my heart pounding fast with my cheeks heating up.

Is this really how Jungkook charms people? Aish he should charm the girls in school too.

I got up, got my towel and went straight to the bathroom.
After a few minutes, I finished and changed into my uniform. And went out of my room.

I saw everyone eating so I sat down and eat as well.

"So uhmm Jungkook. I heard that you're gonna be enrolled in taekwondo." Uncle said.

"Ne." Jungkook said shortly.

"And you've been bullied? Hm?" Uncle asked and Jungkook started coughing loud.

"Uhmm. Y-yes a-ppa." He said in between his coughs.

"You should've told us early before." Uncle said to Jungkook

"And Mina. Thank you for telling us." Uncle said and he smiled.

"No problem Uncle." I said back and smiled.

We all finished eating, we got our bags and went our way.

Me and Jungkook rode a bike towards school.
We reached school and parked the bike.

We were about to enter the school and I decided to hold Jungkook's so that the students in school that he isn't such a loser.

"What are  you doing." Jungkook asked and raised his eyebrow.

"Just come and follow me okay?" I said and he just nodded.

We went inside the school. I felt the eyes glued on us. But we just ignored.
We both went to our locker and got our things for the first period.

It was Math class but we still listened anyway.

After Math class was already breaktime. Me and Jungkook went to the rooftop and stayed there while it's still break time.

"You know, I used to stay here because I was always alone." He said and looked outside with the sun shining in his face. While I was looking at him carefully. Memorizing his features. He is a handsome boy. I wasn't telling it because he looks like Jungkook but look at him. Even thought he has long hair, his face was angelic even looking like a bunny.

We heard the bell rang and we quickly ran down the stairs and went to change. Our next subject was P.E class. 

So we went to change into our PE attires.we went to the field and saw our fellow classmates. Staring at us and starts to whisper. But still we ignored it.

"Okay class. Run 10 lapses okay?" The teacher said and blow the whistle. 

After running in ten lapses. We all rest. I can see Jungkook coming with a bottle of water.
He gave it to me. I smiled and accepted it.

"Thanks." I said

"No problem." He said.

We were about to go get dressed but then I suddenly felt like tripping and I did. I was about to hit the floor but I felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook with his arms around my waist.

Our faces were only inches apart. Our eyes looking at each other intensely as if nothing can pull it apart. I can feel the stares and hear the whispers around us. But we both didn't care.
Jungkook helped me to stand up and rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"You should tie your shoes tightly." Jungkook said and kneel in front of me. I looked down at him and he started tying both of my shoes.
He was finished and he stand up.

We got out of the field and walked towards our lockers. We got our uniforms and went to change.

-------Skip school stuf-------

It was dismissal time already and we both got out of the bathroom. Me and Jungkook went to our lockers and put our school stuff there.

We went outside and rode the bike and went home.