Chapter 18

Mia's POV

I went inside the room and fixed my newly bought things. I sat for a while in the bed. And then suddenly something shiny caught my eyes. A blue hour glass that was on top of Jungkook's table. I went to the table and got the necklace. I sat on the bed and started to look at the hour glass.

I looked at it and saw that it was already like half of the hour glass. The blue sand like thing inside it is disappearing...

I remembered what eomma said

remember there is the right time for you to leave...

Maybe this hour glass symbolizes the time I only have left....
Oh no...

Then suddenly I saw someone entered the room. And it was Jungkook.

"Oh you found it. I was supposed to give it to but I always forgot." Jungkook said and sat beside me.

I wore the necklace and I looked at him with a sad smile.
I looked down and mumbled...

"I have a little time left here..." and Jungkook seems to hear it.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked worried.

"Oh nothing. I said look at the time. Let's eat." I said and pulled Jungkook's arm telling for him to follow me. He scratched the back of his neck confused...

Jungkook's POV

I really heard what Mina said clearly.

"I have a little time left here..."

I mean like what does she mean about that. I don't get it. Will she leave? No...
I can't be alone...again...

We were both walking towards the table and sat down.
We all finished eating we all we to our rooms.

It was already like 9 pm and I was lying down looking at the ceiling.
I twisted myself in the bed and looked at Mina's angelic face.
I caressed her hair and smiled at her angelic face.

"I wish you're here with me forever..." I said and kissed her forehead.
And I drifted off to sleep with cuddling her.

Mia's POV

"I wish you're here with me forever..." Jungkook said and kissed my forehead.
And he drifted off to sleep with cuddling me.

I waited for Jungkook to be full asleep then I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Jungkook. I touched his face, feeling his cheeks with my thumb. I caressed his fluffy hair.

"I also wished that I could stay... but...I can't... but in the future, I'll be with you. I promise. I am Mia. From the future. I don't know why I came back through time. And why did it brought me here. But promise me to fullfil your dreams even if I'm gone for a little while. But in the future, you already met me and I'm a big fan of you. But I will forget you, but you won't, but just for a little while... I guess...just promise me that you'll patient and wait for my memories to come back... I... love you..." I said and kissed his cheeks and cuddled with him.

Jungkook's POV

I wasn't really full asleep. I heard what Mina said. Everything.
Did fate brought us together and playing with the both of us? Why is it being selfish to us?
And she is Mia? But Mia is in Seoul...
I don't understand...
She came back through time?
How?...

Thoughts kept running on my mind. But the only thing I know is that I love her. Everything about her. I wish only time would stop. But that's it, time is the one controlling our fate. Time is what we need, but it can't last...
I need her in my life. She brought back my happiness...
Not now...

With all the thought in my mind, it let me fall to sleep...