Chapter 29

Mia's POV

We finished school stuff and went to our houses first to change. We decided to just meet up at the mall. I wore a denim short and a grey crop top. My earbuds were plucked in and I was busy reading Lokism  webtoon on my phone.

I was busy walking when I suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up and saw...emeged.... BAEKHYUN OPPAAAAAA!!!
I am mentally screaming on the inside.

"A-ah. Mianhe." I said and bowed.

"It's okay." He said with a smiled. Oh my. I am mentally dying inside.

"You're Mia right?" He asked and I nodded

"Nice to meet you. I'm---" I cut him off

"Baekhyun. Yes. I know oppa. You're my bias." I said and smiled

"Oh. Thank you. I'm delighted. Can, uhmm, can I have your number. You know so we can chat some time?" He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure." I said cheerfully and gave him my number.

"Thanks. Well see you." He said. He waved and left.

I saw my friends walking towards me and had some smile on their face.

"Who's that?" Hani asked

"You wouldn't believe who I just saw." I said

"Who is it?" Yumi asked excitedly

"Byun Baekhyun oppa." I said while plastering a grin on my face. I saw their shocked faces but managed to calm down.

"That was lucky of you Mia. Your just met your bias!" Yumi squealed.

"Yeah. Well let's go now guys. The boys might be waiting." I said and they nodded.

We went to the KOREAN BBQ and saw the boys inside with masks. We went inside, they noticed us and waved.
We all ate and finished our food. We decided to watch a movie in the cinema. Horror one. (It's always horror get used to it girl)

We all bought popcorn and sat at the theatre. I wasn't really aware of who I'm sitting with cause the boys are all wearing masks. And I can't see their faces.

The movie was starring already. I decided to be tough and not to hold on to anybody.
It was the middle of the movie and okay, it's already getting scary so I hold on to someone's arm on my left side.

After the movie we all went out the theatre and I saw Jimin grinning at me.

"Why?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"You were THAT scared of the movie and hold on to MY arms that tight?" Jimin said while chuckling and I widened my eyes realising what he just said.

"Oh. Mianhaeyo." I said and bowed continously

"No no. No need. It's okay actually. But I want to tell you something." Jimin said and I walked closer to him making him whisper something to my ear.

"I like Hani." He whispered and I got my eyes widened and I suddenly hugged him being so happy for him.

"Congrats to you oppa. Hani also likes you." I whispered and winked. That made him like a red tomato.