Chapter 8

Mia's POV

We all finished eating and went to our own rooms.
I went to Jungkook's brother room and looked around.

Thus is really Jungkook's brother. I saw this picture at the internet.
Okay this is not a coincidence already...

I layed down the bed and drifted of to sleep...

Jungkook's POV

Mina was really different. She changed my life. Maybe this is the start where things will get better.
I said to myself and drifted off to sleep.

-------The next day-------

I woke up 5:30 am in the morning because we have school.
I went to the bathroom and did my routines.
I got out after a few minutes, got my uniform and changed into it. I got my phone, bag and I got out of my room and saw my eomma preparing breakfast.

"Oh Jungkook. Please wake Mina up. So she can eat breakfast with us." Eomma said and I nodded.

I walked towards the room where Mina is sleeping and opened it carefully. I went inside and saw Mina sleeping.
I walked towards her and caressed her hair. Wow it's soft.

"Mina? Mina wake up. Time to eat breakfast." I said she slowly moves and opens her eyes.

"Hmm? What time is it?" She asked

"5:50 am. Why?" I said tilting my head

She quickly sat up on the bed.

"Oh my gosh I'm late for school. The teachers gonna kill---" she said and looked at me. I tilted my head and and laughed at her cute expression. She's so mysterious you know.

"Uhmm sorry." I said

"You know. Maybe. When you're still studying, you were late to wake up." I said while chuckling.

"Yah! I wasn't I'm a very smart student." She said

"Where are your parents by the way?" I asked, which is totally a regret cause I can see the sadness on her face and tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know..." i said comforting her while rubbing her back.

"No it's okay. It's just that, my parents died already..." she said and wiped her tears.

I let her face me and I used my thumb to wipe her tears. I let her head rest on my shoulders and tried to calm her down while rubbing her arms and back.

"Don't worry. We're here." I said still comforting her.

"Thank you." She said while sobbing. 

"Well. Why don't we eat breakfast shall we?" I asked and she nodded.

We both got out of the room and saw mom eating on the table with appa.

"Oh hello appa." I said

"Hello Jungkook. Oh who's this beautiful lady." My appa asked looking at Mina

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi. I'm Ki-- Park Mina-imnida. (Hello Sir. I'm Ki-- Park Mina)" She said and bowed.

"Drop the formalities Mina. Call me appa or uncle." Appa said. Mina just smiled and nodded.

We sat down on the chair and started to eat.

"By the way Mina. We'll enroll you to the same school as Jungkook." Eomma which surprised the both of us.

"Jinja Untie? Wahhhh Kamsamnida." Mina said and bowed a little.

"No worries. Cause we know education is important." Eomma said to Mina.

We finished eating, I got my backpack and went my way towards the door.

I was walking towards school when I saw three familiar figures waiting at the entrance of the school.
Oh no it's Minho and his group.

I went to the other side of the school and made my entrance there. I saw that no one was following and I went my way towards my class since I don't need to go to my locker because everything I need is in my bag. So I went straight to my class...