Chapter 39

Yumi's POV

I was wandering off the mall alone.
I looked at some gadgets at the cyber zone and I found some pretty cool I phone case. Which has water on it. It had a glittery coloured silver which was my favourite colour.
I bought it and went to the other stores that's when saw a white power bank and white head phones which was also one of  my favourite colours. So I bought them.

Aish... I wish Yoongi was here...

I have no one to be with while wandering around. I'll just have to sit on the bench after buying some things...

I decided to just listen to music on my phone. I plugged on my earbuds and closed my eyes. I listened to BTS' Love is not over.

In the middle of the song, I felt someone sit beside me.
I opened my eyes and saw... Yoongi. Sitting there with her eyes closed.

He slowly opened his eyes and I looked away pretending that I didn't saw him.

"Do you actually think I didn't saw you looking at me?" Yoongi said with a husky voice.
I looked at him and I saw his eyes still closed while smirking.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Isn't it obvious that I followed you here pabo." Yoongi said that you made me pissed off.

"What the..." I said. I stand up being pissed. But then I felt warm  hands on mine. I looked at Yoongi. He has a worried both disappointed expression worn on his face.

"Sit down." He ordered and I did.

"What do you want? After ignoring me? Oh please Yoongi." I blurted out.

"I...I'm sorry Yumi. I... was... just...scared" Yoongi said

"Wha---why?..." I asked confused. He scooted next to me and smiled.

"I was scared to be...rejected...by you?" Yoongi said that made me more confused.

"Okay...? I don't get what you're---" I was cut off with lips crashed on mine. I looked at Yoongi with a shocked expression. He was cupping my cheeks and tilted his head while his lips still on mine. I was a little uncomfortable at first. But then I started to return the kiss. We pulled away not for long and Yoongi smirked.

"That's how you make a mouth shut." Yoongi said that made my cheeks heat up.

"Look at you. So flustered that you even flushed your cheeks red." Yoongi said and smiled.

"OMG LOOK IT'S MIN YOONGI!" We turned around and we saw some girls, fan girls rather squealing.

"LOOK HE HAS A GIRL WITH HER!"

"THEY EVEN KISSED!"

"LET'S GO TO THEM!"

"I WILL REALLY KILL HER WHEN WE GET THERE!"

Then soon after they bombarded those comments. They came running to us.

"Let's go babe. We need to run." Yoongi said that I felt like I flushed a pink on my cheeks.

We ran as fast as we could and got to the ice cream store.
We were panting so hard. We looked outside and saw that we lost them. Aish glad we did. Cause one of them might have killed me.

"You okay babe?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah pretty much." I said

"Let's just go get some ice cream to cool off." Yoongi said and I nodded.

We both bought our ice creams and sat on the chair beside each other.
We were eating peacefully... when... we heard a loud gunshot...
Mia...