Chapter 30

Jungkook's POV

I was looking at Mia and Jimin hyung. I was and still am totally jealous. I saw her hold on to Jimin hyungs arms.

After the movie, we left the theatre.
I saw Jimin grinning at Mia.

"Why?" Mia asked and raised her eyebrow to Jimin hyung.

"You were THAT scared of the movie and hold on to MY arms that tight?" Jimin hyung said while chuckling and Mia widened her eyes realising  what hyung just said.

"Oh. Mianhaeyo." Mia said and bowed continously

"No no. No need. It's okay actually. But I want to tell you something." Jimin hyung said and walked closer to her making him whisper something to Mia's ear.

He whispered something and Mia's eyes widened and she suddenly hugged him that made me more jealous. I mean. She does't even hug me like thata

Mia said something that made him like a red tomato. Oh my...holly sh---
I think Mia said I love you to Jimin hyung... oh no no no....
I'll just ask him later.

We went shopping first like a few stuffs and went home.
After a few minutes, we arrived at our building and I quickly went out and got inside the building leaving my hyungs behind...

Jimin's POV

"What's wrong with Jungkook?" Taehyung asked

"I'll just talk to him later." Namjoon hyung said.

"No let me. I think I know why he's like that." I said

"Why?" Jin asked

"He's jealous." I said while grinning.

"Oohhhh." They cheered

"To whom?" Jhope hyung asked

"To me." I said and they chuckled

"Seriously Chim?" Suga hyung said while chuckling.

"I'm Serious." I said and showed a poker face.

"He saw me with his Mia earlier at the mall." I said

"Oh..." they commented

I got inside the building and went to Jungkook's room.
I knocked and he said to get in.
I peeked inside and saw Jungkook lying down the bed with his arms on his forehead.

"Hey hyung." He said and sat up on his bed. I walked inside and sat beside him.

"I want to ask you something hyung." Jungkook said

"What is it?" I asked

"Do you... somehow like Mia?" He said that made me chuckled.

"What so funny?" He asked

"Your question is funny." I said still chuckling already close to laughing.

"Why is that?" He asked and I stopped chuckling.

"I never liked Mia. I like... Hani." I said truthfully whole rubbing the back of my neck.

"O-oh. But why did I saw you doing lovely dovely there?" Jungkook asked

"Mia hugged because she's happy for me." I said and gave my mochi smile.

"Oh...sorry hyung. I was a little bit over reactive.

"Don't be. No one in our group likes Mia. Only you. The others like uhmm, Suga hyung likes Yumi and Taehyung likes Jaemi." I said assuring him.

"Okay. Thanks hyung. You made me cheer up." Jungkook said and I patted his back.

"And I was really confused on how Mia forgot about you. I mean, you're her bias and then suddenly you know, this happens." I said and shooked my head.

"If only you knew hyung..." Jungkook mumble but I heard it.

"What did I knew?" I asked

"Nothing hyung. I said if only we knew." Jungkook said defensively.

"Okay... I'm going to my room now. Take a rest." I said. I patted his shoulder and stand up. I opened the door and went to my room.

Mia's POV

I was so happy for Hani because her own bias also likes her. Her ultimate crush. Yiiiiiieeeeeeeeee. I am gushing from all these.

I went to my room and plopped down the bed. I was so tired so I went off to sleep...