Chapter 27

Mia's POV

I woke up when I felt someone caressing my cheeks
I know that sense. That feeling. That soft hands on mine...
I've felt it before...

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a boy figure and turned out to be.... Jungkook.
I looked at him and saw his head down. With tears on his eyes.

I sat down and I knew he noticed me moving. So he lifted up his head not noticing the tears on his cheeks.
I cupped his face and I knew his mood lifted up a bit. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I wiped his tears with my thumb and he stopped me by holding my hands and caressing it.

I felt flustered. And I know... I know that I felt this pair of soft hands before...

"I-i'm okay..." Jungkook said and gave me a weak smile.

"Don't lie to me and tell me that you're okay if you're not...
I'm sorry if I didn't really know you. I never knew you're with BTS and---" I was cut off

"No it's, it's okay. I understand..." Jungkook said

"H-how?..." I asked

"I just... know." He said with an assuring smile.

That made me feel guilty at the same time confused.
How come they know him and I don't?
It's so... complicated...

"I will leave you here first. I'll just buy some food." Jungkook said and I nodded.

I just shrugged my thoughts of and got my ipad.
Yeah... cause Jaemi brought it here. She has the keys of my house.

I clicked the gallery app and scrolled through the pictures. My parents' pictures. My only memory of them. I missed them so much.
I love them so much. That made me hurt so much.
(Of course when you love that person or persons so much and they just leave, you will really be hurt so much.)

I was about to exit the app when something caught my eyes...
Bangtan's pictures...

I looked through it and saw... Jungkook. There are a lot of Jungkook's picture.
So it means it's true?

I scrolled a little more and saw that I have picture with the whole Bangtan and a single picture with Jungkook at the fan signing? And more selcas with him.

I wasn't realizing that I already have tears on my eyes.
Why am I feeling...uneasy?
What is happening?

I scrolled for more and saw a video of Jungkook in the fan signing.
He was laughing and showing me his bunny smile.
He was giving me heart signs and said...

"Saranghe~" That made my heart beat fast... I don't know why...

Aish... I'm just thinking to hard.
I exit the app and closed my ipad.
I can see the door open and saw Jungkook popping in.

"Oh hey. I brought you some ramen." He said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said and he sat down beside me.

There was also ramen for him so he ate with me. We both finished eating and he gave me clothes to wear.

"Come change. You're getting discharge." Jungkook said.

"Okay... How did you get these." I said

"I got it from Jaemi." Jungkook said

"She's here?" I asked and he nodded. So I also nodded  and pursed my lips.

I went to the bathroom to change.
After a few minutes. I walked out of the bathroom wearing a light blue dress.
I can see Jungkook there with an amused stare and his jaw dropped slightly.

"Stop starring you know." I said. I giggled a bit and tucked my hair on the back of my ear.

"I-I wasn't." He said and looked away.

"Well lets go. You probably discharged me right?" I said

"Jaemi did. She's downstairs with the others." Jungkook said.

"Okay." I said.

I was fixing my things and ready to go out, when suddenly, he held my hand that made my heart beats like 10x faster. Like it's gonna popped out of my chest.

I was silent the whole time and so was he. We got down and saw Jaemi and the others with BTS with a shocked. Imagine, the one who forgot Jungkook was holding his hand.

"So you remember Jungkook already?" Jaemi asked excitedly. I let go of Jungkook's hand and shooked my head.

"I guess it's a no.." Yumi said

"Well let's all go home now." Namjoon oppa said and we did.