Chapter 7

Mia's POV

Wait what... okay maybe it's just a coincidence...
It can't be... impossible even.

"Uhmm Hello?" I saw a hand waving in front of my face.

"O-oh yeah sure. What is it?" I said

"You were staring blankly. What's the matter?" He asked

"Oh no nothing." I said and smiled

Everything is wrong. Wrong about my life. How my parents died. Everything!
And now I'm dreaming about Jungkook... or...no it can't be.. am I dead?
Then I should be seeing heaven, earth and hell.
Aish it's complicated..

"How about you? What's your name?" He asked

"Uhmm me? No... I have no name! Okay bye!" I said and started walking on the streets like a drunk kid.

What is happening?

I saw a car honking in front of me and was about to hit me, but someone pulled me and hugged me from behind.
I fell down the floor with that guys who saved me.

"Hey! Watch where your going! If you wanna die don't drag me with you!" The man shouted and went away.

I faced the guy and found out that it was Jungkook. Our faces were only inches apart. I started to move and stand up. But of course I also helped him up too.

"Uh-uhmm thank you... for you know.. saving me." I said shyly and nervously.

"Th-that's nothing. You saves my life to. So we're fair." He said, he smiled and I smiled back.

We were crossing the road, walking towards the other direction where I almost got hit.
It was silent between us. It was a little bit cold because I guess it's almost winter.

We were walking in an alley that I do not know because of course I don't live there. So I decided to break the silence.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Home." He said

"But... my home isn't---." I paused and thought.
I don't wanna go home.
I want to know what's going on here. Why did I meet a look a like Jungkook who is exactly like him when he was still a little boy. And also why do I look this young, same age as this Jungkook now.
I need answers.

"Hmm?" He said

"I mean... I don't... have a home..." I said rubbing my arms

"Oh...well come with me. I'm sure my family will welcome you." He said with a smile.

"Really?" I asked still rubbing my shoulders.

"Yeah." He said. He took of his oat and put it on my shoulders. And warmed me up by wrapping his one arm around me that totally made my cheeks heat up.

"Were here." He said

We stopped by a house, not so small and not so bid either. Just right.
Jungkook opened the gates and we both went in. He opened the door. I was hesitantly stepping inside and I looked at Jungkook and he just looked at me and nooded. Meaning that I can surely come.

He went inside first and he held my hand so I had no choice but to come in. We saw his mother preparing the table.

"Oh Jungkook glad you're already---" His mom looked at me and had a happy expression on her face. And I saw that her eyes travelled down our hands. That made me realise that we were still holding hands, that's why I quickly removed it from being held.

"Oh hello. Who must you be?" His eomma said

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm---" I paused for a while and I thought for a second thinking that maybe I should tell my name.

"I'm Mina." I said with a smile

"Oh. What a nice name you got there. Sweetie you have a beautiful girlfriend. Looks exactly like Mia. You have good taste" Jungkook's eomma said and she winked at Jungkook
That made me shy at the same time confused. Mia. That's me...

"Eomma.." Jungkook grunted and face palmed himself.

"Wait... who's Mia?" I asked acting like it wasn't me.

"Oh you don't know her? She's the only girl of the famous and successful CEO in Gangnam and is even friends with the president." His eomma said

"Isn't Mia's parents dead?" I asked

"What? Dead? Oh no. There very alive. How come you said that their dead?" His eomma asked in confusion

"Oh nothing." I said.

"Okay... so mom I'm gonna change now. Mina's gonna stay here because she doesn't have any home." Jungkook said

"Well okay dear. You can stay at his brother's room. Since his not here and is in Seoul." His eomma said

"Okay. Thank you Mrs. Jeon." I said and bowed.

"No not Mrs.Jeon. Call me eomma or auntie. Anything you like." She said and smiled...

Okay... I should really find out what's happening....