Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV

I went out of the washroom and went to find Mia because she wasn't at her locker anymore.
I went to the rooftop but she wasn't there. I went outside thinking she was there but she wasn't.
I went to the classrooms but still she wasn't. But one of the classrooms had something that caught my eyes.

A wood with...Mia's notebook. There was a note there crumpled. I opened it up and read a terrible thing...

If you want Mina back. Go to the abandoned warehouse. Without anyone with you. -M

I knew who exactly this is. Minho...
Don't worry Mia. I'll save you.
With that I got my backpack and ran out of the school.
I rode my bike and paddled fast.
I went to the warehouse.

I saw that it was slightly opened and peeked inside.
I saw Mia tied in a chair. Being beat up by Minho! All his gang was beside him so this is my chance. Okay that's it! I got a wood and hid it in my pants. I went inside quietly. I pulled out the wood and hit the boys. And they all passed out. (Wew that fast). We were about to get out when I saw other guys coming inside. (Now that's what I called action)

"Mina run!" I shouted

"No. I'll fight." She said

"I said---" I was cut off because I saw the others attacking.

"I'm not easy to go down loser Kook." Minho said

"Shut up." Mia said

"Oohh feisty." Minho said and smirked

We started to beat then up all. I was really amazed at Mia. She helped me beat up the guys.
After like 30 or 40 minutes of fighting we both went out the warehouse and leave the guys there. Tied up. I called the police to go there and we waited.

After a while the polices came and arrested the guys. We thanked them and went home.

We went inside the house. We saw eomma sitting there with a worried expression. She saw us and hugged  us both tightly.

"Where have you been?! You made me worried?! What happened to your faces?!" Eomma shouted

"We got in a fight..." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"MWO?!" Eomma shouted furiously.

"My school mate Minho kidnapped Mina. He tortured her and brought other guys." I said

"Oh my! Mina are you okay?!" Eomma said to Mia

"N-ne..." Mia said

"Come sit here. The both of you." Eomma said and we obeyed.

She went to the kitchen and got out with two ice packs.

"Put it in your bruises." And we followed her instructions.

"We already told it to the police eomma. Don't worry." I said

"It's enough that you're safe. Now go to your room and rest." We nodded and went to our room.

Mia sat on the bed shivering. I can see that she was scared. I sat beside her and comforted her by hugging her.

"Don't worry I'm here." I said

She hugged me tightly and so did I.

"Let's go change jagi." I said and she nodded

She got her clothes and went to the bathroom. While I changed inside the room. After a few minutes we both finished and went to bed.
We cuddled together feeling the warmth of each other.

"Jungkook?" Mia called

"Hmm?~" I answered.

"Look at this." Mia said and I looked down at her. She was holding the blue hour glass necklace.

"What about?" I asked

"Remember that I came from the future?" Mia said

"Uhuh...Wae?" I asked

"This hour glass represents the time I have left here...
And it only has a few sand left inside it..." Mia said and that hit me. So I sat up from the bed. I looked at her necklace and saw that it does only have a few sands left in there...

"Don't worry. You said that I know you in the future right? So this only means I just have to wait for you." I said as cheerful as I can.

"But by the time I'll leave here everyone will forget me and only know the Mia in your time. And I will forget you in my time..." Mia said. She sat up and I can see her tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey. Don't worry. It means if I really love you, I will have to be patient. Okay?" I said as I cupped here cheeks and kissed on the lips passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck and returned the kiss. (Come one this is such a romantic thing for adults. Eh I wrote it anyways)

We pulled away and layed down the bed and went to sleep while cuddling