Chapter 26

Jungkook's POV

We were all at Manager Bang's office. He said he has something important to tell.

"Okay. Today you're going to visit Mia because I heard that she was already found. And please bring flowers for her. You may now go." Bang Pd'nim said with a smiled

"You see Kookie. We're going to visit Mia today. So you really shouldn't think of going out today." Namjoon hyung said and I just nodded.

We went to buy flowers, gifts for Mia and quickly went our way to the hospital.

I am scared. She won't remember me...
I am afraid to face her.
The one I loved...

Mia's POV

Jaemi and my other friends went to the hospital to visit me.

"Mia. We have a good news for you. BTS is coming here." Jaemi said with a smile

"Really? Oh I'm so happy!" I said

"Jungkook's coming too." Yumi said that made me confused and silent for a while.

"Mia? Are you okay?" Hani asked

"Who... who is Jungkook?" I asked that made them shocked and chuckled

"He's your bias silly." Jaemj said that made me more confused. I know BTS is only six. How come it became seven?

"BTS is only six. There's no Jungkook there!" I said that made them shocked and confused.

"You... don't know who Jungkook is?" Hani asked

"No... who is he?" I asked

"He's---" Yumi was cut off by the knock on door.

"Come in." Jaemi said

Then I saw BTS coming inside the room and I just have a smile. One caught my eye because I haven't seen him before.

"Mia. This is Jungkook. Your bias don't you remember?" Hani said
I looked at the unfamiliar boy that's looks more like a bunny. He has a sad and weak smile.

"No...I don't know him..." I said while scratching my hair. And everyone in the room was shocked.

"I thought BTS has only six members. And I never know there was that boy Jungkook in the group." I said and pointed to Jungkook.

"It's their lucky number seven Mia. Because they have seven members Mia. Seven." Jaemi said

They just looked at each other and looked so confused. While Jungkook was just looking down. Like he expected this to happen.

Jungkook's POV

I knew it....
She would forget me....
I knew this time would come...

She looked at me with those confused eyes.
And I looked at her with sad and weak eyes.

Jaemi left us and talked to the doctor. But I know even the doctor would say that nothings wrong...

I can do this... I promised Mia that I would do and be patient.

I went towards Mia and gave her a cheerful smile. But deep inside I wanted to cry...
I gave her the flowers and teddy bear. She smelled the flowers and smiled to me.
That made my heart flutter so I smiled back.

I will let you remember me Mia...
Just wait...

Jaemi's POV

I went to the doctor and asked him some questions.

"Uhmm doc? Does Mia have some sort of sickness called... Amnesia? I asked

"She doesn't have Ms. Lee. Why did you asked that?" The doctor said.

"But she seems to forget one of our friends." I said

"Well I don't think that's a problem anymore Ms. Lee. Just let her remember. Cause we really didn't saw any problem." The doctor said and I just nodded, bowed and the doctor left.

I went inside the room and saw Jungkook caressing Mia's hair while she's sleeping. They're the only ones left inside the room.
We looked at each other and he send me a sad smile.
I walked towards him and patted his back...

"Don't worry. She'll remember you." I said with a sad smile.

"I hope so..." Jungkook said

"Well. I'll leave you here now. Take care of her." I said. He just nodded and I left.