Chapter 10

Mia's POV

I was done changing clothes and I sat on the edge of the bed and started to think really hard. And my parents' words playing again in my mind while I'm holding the necklace given to me.

"We brought you here dear..."

What does eomma mean they brought me here? In Busan?

"You will find out soon dear. But remember there is the right time for you to leave. And this light will come to get you. And with that you will forget everything except for the one who fall in love with you..."

What do they mean. Someone will fall in love with... me? I don't get it.
Right time for me to leave? Where? In Busan? Where am I? Why does that light have to get me?
What is happening? Is this a dream? Or am I dead? Nope. It's probably a dream.

I pinched myself trying to wake up but iI didn't. I keep on hitting my head still trying to wake up, but I failed.
It's not a dream. It's... real. When I slept last night. I should be waking up. But no...
Where am I? I need answers...

Just then I heard a knock on my door
(Knock knock knock on my door twice!. Okay lets stop a/n)

"Mina. Let's eat already. I know you're hungry already." I heard Jungkook's voice said

"Uhmm okay." I said, stand up and opened the door. 

I went to the table and sat on the chair and we all started to eat.
After we finished eating we went to our rooms.

I stayed awake for a little while. Thinking of what's happening.
I looked at the calendar and saw something really odd...
I went towards it and looked at it closely...

August 2012...

Isn't it supposed to be August 2017 already? Okay, I really think I should sleep. Maybe this craziness will be away... somehow.

I went to my bed and was about to sleep when someone suddenly knocked on my door.

"Uhhmm Mina? It's me Jungkook. I have something to give you. Open up." Jungkook said. I ground a little but stand up anyway.

I went to the door and opened it seeing Jungkook rubbing the back of his neck.

"Come in." I said.

"Oh no. I just came here to give you this." Jungkook said and gave me a grey school uniform and things . I was so happy that I hug Jungkook tightly. Omo... I can feel my tears rolling on my cheeks again.
I pulled away the hug and wiped my tears

"Why are you crying Mina?" Jungkook asked

"Oh... uhmmm I was just so happy U can go to school again..." I said and I hugged Jungkook again. I hugged him tighter and he hugged me back. We stayed like that for a little while and we pulled away.

"U-uhmm thank you for this." I said and smiled.

"Tha-that's nothing really." Jungkook said shyly and smiled back.
He was about to go to his room when I stopped him.

"Wait!" I said

"Hmm?" He asked

I went closer to him and... kissed him on the cheeks. He flinched by my action and had a shocked and frozen expression on his face. I just chuckled and said...

"Goodnight."

And went to my room.

Jungkook's POV

Oh my....hbqjebslsbdknshw

What just happened?...
Mina went to her room and I was just there. Standing at the spot where the scene happened.

Okay I can feel my cheeks heating up like there's fire in it.
Okay relax Jungkook. It was her sign of saying thank you.
Woooo it's getting hot here.
I went to my room and jumped on my bed.

I can't sleep. I kept twisting and turning on my bed thinking of the flashback of what had just happened earlier.
I touched my cheeks and smiled widely to myself...
I think I need to get some sleep...

Mia's POV

I was twisting and tossing myself around the whole bed. I can't take off my mind what just happened. Why did I even kiss Jungkook?
Well maybe it's a sign of me saying thank you? I don't know. It's just, my instincts tells me to...
Whatever I'm just gonna get some sleep...