Chapter 19

Mia's POV

I woke up in bed not seeing Jungkook around. So I got up to bed and realise that it's just like 9 am. I got a little bit worried cause his training starts at like 10:30 or so? That's why I quickly went to the bathrooma and did my routines.

I quickly went to change into my sweatshirt because its getting kinda chilly here. I got extra clothes for Jungkook and I went out of the room. I saw auntie sitting at the couch watching tv.

"Goodmorning auntie. Do you know where Jungkook is?" I asked

"Oh. He went early in school today." Auntie said

"Oh okay. Thank you auntie. Bye!" I said

"Okay take care." Auntie said from behind and I quickly walked towards school.
A few minutes later I reached the room and went straight to the gym. And I saw Jungkook there... punching the punching bag furiously. He was saying words not so clearly that why I walked inside quietly and listen carefully to Jungkook.

"She will leave me. *punch*
The one that I love most! *punch*
Is she playing with my feelings?!*punch* What she travelled back through time just to, just to play with me?! *kick*And she's saying that she's Mia?! *punch* Oh come on!" Jungkook screamed at the top of his lungs. And that hit me. He heard everything from last night.

I quickly ran to Jungkook and hugged him tight.

"Please Jungkook. Please Just listen." I said calming Jungkook. He tries to squirm of my arms but's  calmed down after  a few seconds.
I let him go and he turned to me.

"Why? Why do you have to say those things? You know that impossible for you to turn back through time, right?" Jungkook said and I sigh.

"Jungkook are you saying that I'm actually lying?!" I shouted

"No I----" I cut Jungkook off

"I am your fan Jungkook! Your freaking fan that you don't even like at the future. You became a very famous idol!" I shouted and Jungkook became silent.

"I loved you even if I know that you don't! I never knew why fate brought me here! I tried to freaking suicide because my parents died because of a freaking plane crash! And you know who they are?! The Kims! I am their daughter only child! This is real Jungkook! I am real! And I am not lying! I came here confused on where am I at the start! And right know you're saying that you do love me?! But you know what I think? You don't!" I said and tried to walk out but Jungkook tugged my arm and twirled me around. He pulled me towards his chest and hugged me really tight. I was punching his chest but he won't let me go. He is strong...
(Ehem... of course it's muscle kook)

"I'm sorry Mia. I'm just hurt and confused. I know you also do. It's just that you're leaving me. In a way you're gonna forget me. In the future..." Jungkook said at the crook of my neck and I can hear his sobs. So I let him face me. I cupped his cheeks and stared at his black shinning but sad eyes full of tears.

"I am sorry for what I've said. But I know we cam face it. We can handle this. Just promise me one thing. Be strong for me Jungkook..." I said and he nodded and hugged me.

"I promise..." he said