Chapter 2

Mia's POV

We waited for a while and after 10 minutes or so we heard some fans squealing and we saw BTS coming out. We didn't squeal because that's how we are as an Army ever since then. We watched their actions and the Armys started to move and get their notebooks signed.

Finally it was my turn and I saw some staff assisting me because they saw how big the toys I brought. I went to the table. My first stop was Hobi.
I got the toy from the stafd and gave it to Hobi. And he was so surprised because it was big.

"This is big." Hobi said

"Wah Daebak hyung. It's the first time I saw an Army give big toy like that." Jimin said and smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Yeah. And she comes here every fan meeting and bring us expensive stuff." Hobi said and smiled at me of course I smiled back again. He signed my notebook and gave me a high five and thanked me.

I went next to Jimin  and gave him his stuff toy, and I saw the happiness in his eyes seeing the favourite character his holding. He signed my notebook, thanked me, gave me his mochi smile, and gave ma a high five and I went the next.

I got the Ryan bear from the staff because the next was Joonie. He was so happy and surprised. He signed my notebook, gave me a jigh five and thanked me.

Next was Jinnie. I gave him the pink stuff toy and his face was also happy like the others. He blew me a flying kissed and I smiled. He signed my notebook, thabked me, gave me a high five and I went to the next.

It was Taehyungie. I gave him the toy and he was so happy and started playing with it. But placed it down afterwards.

"You're bringing us surprises every year." He said and I just smiled.

I flashed me his 4D smile, a high give, okay not gonna miss that, thanked me, sighed my notebook and went to the next.

Next was Kookie. I gave him the bunny and he was also happy.
He put the bunny beside him and faced me.

"Do I look exactly like it?" He said.

"You don't actually." I said and I saw the sad expression on his face.

"You look more better than that. Handsome even" I said and winked.

"Wahhh. She knows how to make guys hearts flutter and capture them." Taehyungie said and I just chuckled.

Jungkook put his hands on his chest and acted like his heart hurts. And the fans girls started squealing.
I just chuckled.
Kookie winked at me, well I just smiled, gave me another one of those high five, signed my notebook and I went to the last.

Finally, the Kumamon addict like me, Yoongi. I saw how excited he was. And when I gave him the bag with Kumamon on it. He quickly opened it and got the Kumamon out of it and Hugged it. He put it on his lap and diverted his attention to me.

"Well sorry. I was just excited. It was a little bit late since I got one." Yoonig said

"I know that's why I brought one. Bigger even. And we have the same bear to be addicted." I said and winked.

"Nice one." He said and gave me a high five. I went back to my seat.

"Wow. BTS seems to like your presents." Yumi said

"No question. She surprises them every year." Jaemi said

"And every year they get close. Even though they don't know who she is." Hani said.

"Yeah..." I just said.