Chapter 33

Taehyung's POV

Awww... Jimin hyung already has a girlfriend...

I wish Jaemi can also be my girlfriend.
Yeah I do Like her... no... I lover her a lot really. My feelings started to develop over her year by year.
Ever since we first met at the fan meeting, I got interested at her. I found out that she's the daughter of a successful CEO. But I don't like her because of that. Her personality suits me.

You know, she has that, cold and stern image, but when you start to be with her, she has a warm heart.
And I saw that she's also kind to her parents. (Which is Taehyung type typical girl personality)

Just the glance of her my heart feels so good...so right. It's like time stops when I'm with her...

"What are you thinking of Taehyung. You've been smiling the whole day." Hoseok hyung asked

"Can I tell you hyungs something?" I asked

"Sure anything. Let's get to the practice room first." Namjoon hyung said and we all went to the practice room.

"What is it you want to tell Taehyung?" Namjoon hyung asked

"I...I was thinking about confessing to Jaemi... cause you know I really... uhmm love her..." I said while scratching the back of my neck.
Then they looked at me with a grin and then they all began oozing with such excited comments.

"Wooooh! TAEHYUNG IS A GROWN UP MAN ALREADY!"Hoseok hyung shouted

"Hyung! I AM  a man!" I shouted.

"Okay okay. You should tell her tomorrow. I'll ask help for Mia again." Jimin hyung said

"Okay...wait....I'LL TEL HER TOMORROW?!" I shouted

"Of course." Jin hyung said confidently

"What if she rejects me?" I asked worried

"At least you tried right?"

"Okay..." I said hope this works.

Mia's POV

The next day I woke by my alarm feeling so happy and graceful.
I sat up on the bed while smiling.

I'm proud of Jimin. He finally confessed to Hani. And I'm proud of Hani because her bias was her boyfriend now.

But last night, I felt something was off with Suga and Yumi. I mean, Jimin was about to say Yumi's name to Suga, but, Suga just sent  a death glare.

Aish... maybe Suga doesn't like Yumi. That's why he's ignoring her because he----

I was cut off by a sudden ringing of my phone. Who is it this time?

Oh...it was a message from Jimin.

Hello Jimin-Mia

Hi Mia. Taehyung needs your help. He wants to talk to you.-jimin

Oh sure!- mia

Hello Mia. I just uhmmm... aish... I wanted to confess to Jaemi about my feelings. And I REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.-taehyung.

Ayiiiiiiieee. Another confessor. Suitor rather. But I think we should do it in the park. Jaemi's favourite place is at the park. - mia

Okay thank you so much mia. I'm gonna hang up now...-taehyung

Okay bye- mia

Then taehyung hanged up with me feeling more happy. Aish these suitors. Always needs MY help. Am I that expertie?

I got up from the bed, got my towel and went straight to the bathroom.
After a few minutes I went out of the bathroom and changed into my uniform. I drie my hair and tied it into a bun. With bangs on the side and on my forehead. I was about to spray my perfume when I realised that Jungkook gave me a familiar perfume yesterday. I sprayed it in my whole body and was mesmerized by the wonderful and elegant fragrance.
But something was a little bit off.  I knew I smelled this scent before. I just don't know where. Eh...

I shrugged off thoughts. I put the gadgets on my bag, put some shoes and wet straight out not even thinking of what should I eat.

I walked all the way through school with a happy smile on my face. I reached the school and went inside. I was happily humming and went to my friends. They were looking at me like I was some kind of mental.

"Are you okay? You've been weird..." Jaemi said

"Oh I am okay... very okay." I said with a wide grin.

"Okay... lets go to our classes. Were gonna be late." Hani said and we all nodded.

My face went down when I noticed Yumi's expression. Oh that white casper is gonna get to me later. I thought and we all went to our classes.