Chapter 34

Jaemi's POV

My friends told me to go at the nearest park at exactly 6: 30 pm. And it was already 6: 20 pm. So I wore my grey crop top sweatshirt even though its a little bit kind of chilly and my jeans.

I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad at the couch watching TV.

"Eomma, appa. I'm going to the park to meet my friends. I'll be back." I said

"Oh okay. Be careful sweetie." Eomma said I nodded and left.

I went to the nearest park that was only a few blocks from my house.
I was about to reach the park when I suddenly saw a boy all blsck with a hoodie on his head sitting at the bench. He looks scary that's why I tend to turn around but while I was turning I saw my friends that made me flinch.

"Oh God! You frightened me!" I shouted

"What are you waiting here? Let's go." Mia said

We walked to the park where the boy was sitting and now he's gone. We sat there for a while.

"Why are we even here?" I asked

"You'll see." Hani said

"Okay..." I said

I was bored and I just played with my phone. I felt them move but I didn't care. I was more busy with this BTS SUPERSTAR. Aish it's so hard. I just missed a beat. A freaking beat. Huhu.

"Oh Gosh this is so hard. Hey Mia can you help me----" I was stopped when I turned around and saw the boy was sitting beside me.

"Hi Jaemi." He said with a husky and low voice. I know that voice.

"Ho-how did you know my name?" I asked shuttering and gaetting scared. He turned to me and... I was shocked like 100% shocked to see Taehyung with a 4D box smile.

"Taehyung?" I asked confused. He scooted close beside and and gave me a red rose.

"For you." He said

"What for?" I asked and I felt my heart beating so fast.

"Aish... I really wanted to say this to you but I was really shy...I....Love you Jaemi. Every year my feelings develops...I hope yours too..." Taehyung said shyly and I just shooked my head...

"Oh... I guess---" I cut him of by smashing my lips to his.
He was shocked and I can feel it by his flinch. While I just closed my eyes enjoying the moment. I felt his hands on my cheeks and I can feel his head tilting at the side.
We pulled away the  passionate kiss we shared and smiled at each other.

"So we're official?" Taehyung asked a silly question.

"Seriously Tae?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I was just kidding. Sheeez." Tae said

"Well well well." Someone said from behind.

" YEY JAEMI FINALLY GOT A BOYFRIEND!" Hani shouted making me facepalm myself.

"Wait... this means I am your FIRST boyfriend?" Taehyung said while smirking

"Eh?" I said and giggled.

"I'm glad for you Jaemi." Yumi said with a weak smile.

"Hey Yumi don't be sad. I'm also single." Mia said that made us chuckle.

"Yeah..." Yumi said. I looked at Yoongi oppa and his face was down.
What happened to these two?...

Yumi's POV

Aish... I really hate my life.
Yoongi is ignoring me...
I really wanted to cry. Which I really did when he always avoids me...
Hays...

Yoongi's POV

I'm sorry Yumi for ignoring you.
I really am. It's just that, I don't know how to express my feelings. I'm not that kind of person...
Aish...
I need to do an action before someone steals Yumi away form me...