Chapter 15

Mia's POV

We went home smiling widely at each other. We walked inside the house seeing auntie watching TV. When she saw us, she looked at us very weirdly and changed into a grin.

"Aish... this kids. What have gotten into you lately? You're so sweet." Auntie said standing up walking her way towards the kitchen.

"Uhhmm eomma? Can Mina stay in my room?" Jungkook said that made me shocked.

Auntie's head popped out of the kitchen looking at Jungkook with a confused look and smiled.

"Sure sweetie. But don't do anything bad. You know what I mean." Auntie said and winked. That made my cheeks heat up.

"Eomma!" Jungkook grunted while face palming himself.

"Whatever. Let's go." Jungkook said dragging me into his room

"Why did you asked auntie for me to stay here huh? There's not enough bed!" I said sitting on the bed

"Well I guess we should share in one bed then." Jungkook said and winked.

"Yah! How can you become such a byuntae? I thought you were only a cute bunny." I said. I stand up from the bed and went towards the door.
But then Jungkook tugged my arm and pinned me on the wall.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jungkook asked

"I'm going to your hyung's room. Why?" I said

"You'll be staying here or I'll..." Jungkook paused and tried to think.

"Or you'll?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"Or I'll kiss you." Jungkook said and smirk.

"Yah! I'm just gonna go get change. Don't worry I'll be staying here. And why would you even kiss me huh? I'm not even your girlfriend." I said

"Well I kissed you earlier." Jungkook said

"Well, it even if you kissed me that doesn't mean I'm your GIRLFRIEND." I said while emphasizing the word 'girlfriend'

"Well, let's make it official then." He said winked and released me from being pinned on the wall. 

I walked out of the room and walked inside the other room.
I changed into regular clothes and sat in the bed for a little while.

Maybe my parents had a reason why they brought me here.
Can it be that the Jungkook I'm facing is... the real Jungkook?
But it's impossible...
But can it be? When I splashed in the water that time I... travelled back through time?
Is that what my parents are saying?
Ugh!

I ruffled my hair in frustration. Nut whatever is I should.get to know sooner or later. I have to go back to the original year. If ever I really did go back through time...

"You will find out soon dear. But remember there is the right time for you to leave. And this light will come to get you. And with that you will forget everything except for the one who fall in love with you..."

I will forget everything? Except for the one who fell in love or will with me? Jungkook will the be the only one remembering and I will forget him?...
How can I remember him back?...

I got even more frustrated so I just decided to calm down and leave the room. I got outside the room and saw auntie sitting at the sofa.

"Oh Mina! Can I have a word with you?" Aunti said

"Okay auntie. What is it?" I asked cheerfully 

"I just want to say that, you should take care of Jungkook. He really is precious. Cherish your moments with him. And never let it go." Auntie said. She smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

"Yes auntie. I will." I said and smiled

"That's good to hear. Now go call Jungkook. We're gonna eat now." Auntie said and I nodded...

I called on Jungkook and he went out of the room. Then we all ate our dinner.