Chapter 42

Jungkook's POV

I opened my eyes looking at my surroundings. I saw Mia with hear head down sleeping.
I tried to sit up and I felt the sting on body. I saw Mia waking up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me happily. And I just looked at her coldly and sternly. I really want to make her worried after what she did.

I heard her talking to me yesterday. And I repeated it to my mind. I wasn't really mad. Just acting mad. Hehe.

"Wh-why Jungkook? Did I do something wrong." Mia asked with a worried and sad expression.

"Yes. Yes there is. Completely I hate you being around me here." I said coldy and sternly

"What?...What did I do wrong? Do you expect me to be, to be happy in what you're saying? You don't like me here? Okay fine. You know what? I'm out of here. " Mia said and she stand up but I pulled her arm.

Making her stumble in bed. I kissed her and she was pushing my chest, but I was to strong for her. (Of course. Muscle Kook.)

I cupped her cheeks and started to kiss her. She didn't hesitate but also kissed me. I smiled in the kiss. I pulled her next  to me. We pulled away to catch our breath and she crawled next to me. We continued the kiss and prolonged it.

Suddenly... Mia's head starts to ache..

"What's wrong?..." I asked worriedly

"I-i...

Mia's POV

I was feeling really dizzy. I sat on the bed while my eyes are closed and my hands are on my  head.

"Remember me Jungkook..."
I love you...
I really do...

That's when I remembered it! I opened my eyes and hugged Jungkook tightly. He returned the hug to me but I can feel that he's a little bit confused.

"You really remembered me..." I said
He pulled away the hug and I saw his tears forming and started to run down his face.

"You... remembered me?" Jungkook asked

"Yes. Yes I do..." I said and smiled.

He went close to me and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back feeling his warm lips on mine. 
He pulled away the hug and I can still see his tears. So I cupped his face and wiped his tears. He held my hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

Our moment was ruined by a sudden knock on the door.

"Aish..." Jungkook said and I just chuckled

I opened the door revealing everyone and I just crossed my arms. I raised my eyebrow and I turned to Jungkook and he was giving glares.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked

"Yeah. Don't you like us being here?" Jhope asked

"Well. You just ruined the very wonderful MOMENT in my life." Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"Ooooohhhh~" they all oozed realising what Jungkook meant.

"Jungkook's a grown up man mow ey?"Jhope said

"Of course I am!" Jungkook shouted and we all laughed.

"The way. Here's the food you wanted. We know you're hungry." Jaemi said with a smile giving me the bag filled food.

"FINALLY! You realised that we are." I said sarcastically. I saw Jaemi rolled her eyes and I just chuckled.

We ate and the room was filled with our laughs and jokes.
Jin started his dad joke like..

"You know why are our stadiums are cold?" Jin asked and the others face palm especially the Y couple.

"Oh no." Yumi said

"Stop him." Yoongi said

"Because of our fans." Jin said and started laughing hysterucally. We started to laugh even the Y couples do.

"Okay okay. Do you know why does cows have hooves rather than toes?"

"*laughs* why?" Hoseok said

"Because they lactose (lack toes. Get it?)" Jin said and we laughed again

We shared our laughs together and I decided to break it for a while. I made a decision to tell them thay I had remembered Jungkook. Even if they ask why.

"Uhmm. Guys. I have something to tell you." I said and they averted their attention to me.

"I...I remember Jungkook already." I said. And they went silent for a little while.

"This calls for a group hug!" Hoseok said.

Then, they began running towards me and Jungkook and hugged us. Then we pulled away the hug.

"But. Why did you forget Jungkook in the first place?" Namjoon asked

"Uhmmm..." I looked at Jungkook and he just nodded.

"It's complicated. I guess we shouldn't tell. Let's just make it a secret for me and Mia. Let's just celebrate. Since we are all settled." Jungkook said and they all nodded.

The day went by and I became happy. Now that, I remembered Jungkook.