Chapter 21

Mia's POV

Me and Jungkook were lying down the bed but both awake already. We were still cuddling in bed.
(Aish. You're still kids but cuddling already.)

"Let's get up already Jungkook. It's already 5:35 am. We were like this from over like 10 minutes." I said

"Okay~" Jungkook said while sitting  up.

"You go first." Jungkook said

"No you go first." I said and he obeyed quickly. And I was still lying down the bed.

After a few minutes I heard the bathroom door open and I turned around to see... a half naked Jungkook. With a towel rapped around his lower level. And his hair wet.

"Like what you're seeing?" Jungkokk said and smirked

"Yah byuntae!" I shouted while covering my eyes with my hands.

"I'm sure I'm also like this in the future." Jungkook said and winked. He sat on the bed while I was lying down so  I got up. 

"About that. Don't tell anyone. It's only our secret. Even in the future." I said and he nodded. I stand up but he pulled my arm making me fall down the bed again.

"I need to bath Jungkook." I said

"Where's my kiss?" Jungkokk said pointing at his cheeks

"Ugh! Fine!" I said. I bent down to kiss his cheeks. But he turned around that's why I kissed his lips. He stand up and I put my arms around his neck. (Oh god. You're to young guys)
We pulled away the kiss and we both smiled.

"Oh I almost forgot to give you this!" I went to the bag and gave Jungkook the perfume I bought.

"Aww thanks Jagi~" He said and pecked my lips.

"Okay enough sweet time. I have to take a bath." I said

"Okay~" Jungkook said and I went to the bathroom and did my routines.

After a few minutes, I peek at the room to check if Jungkook is there and gladly he isn't so I went out and changed into my uniform. I let my hair down as always and sprayed some perfume. I got my bag and went out of the room.

I saw Jungkook looking handsome. With a neat haircut and a matching uniform. Be careful bitchy girls at school whk says Jungkook's a loser. I'm sure he will just dumped you. Especially when he became an idol.

We all ate breakfast like always. We went out and rode the bike all the way through school.
We went inside the school and I can see the girls jaws drop and has comments like.

'Oh God. Isn't he Jungkook?! He's so hot!' One of the girls squealed.'

'He's such a cutie'

'Oh please date me!' That's where I rolled my eyes.

I saw the bitch again Jina.

"Oh hi Jungkook." She said in a seductive way. Flirting with Jungkook. But he just looked at her with disgust.

"Let's go jagi. I don't want to miss class because of this annoying girls." Jungkook said and all the girls' jaw dropped. And I turned to them and stick out my tongue.

------skip school stuff------

We both went to our lockers and Jungkook went to the washroom.
I forgot something inside the classroom and went to get it. I was about to go out of the classroom when someone put a sack on my head I went on screaming and something hit me and I blacked out...