-11-

Amata's POV:

I don't know how much time has passed since I was put in here, but I'm sure it's been a day at least, so I don't think they'll get me soon.

I closed my eyes and opened them in the dark place, only illuminated by the objects' outlines.

I jumped off at the top of the stairs and landed crouching, as I thought since this is my mind's creation, I couldn't hurt myself even if I felt the shock get through my legs when I landed.

I stood up, following the red glowing line and the outlines of the chains.

Okay, first thing... Where's the dark aura that always filled the room when I was here previously? Second... I never thought I'd pity this beast... Well, I did learn some of her past, the seven first becoming the embodiment of their sins that killed them in the end... Making the sins seven deadly sins, tainting everyone up until today and further in the future with them.

"Hey?" I tilted my head to the side as I asked and walked closer.

She looked normal, all colored even. It was just that she was hanging her head, making me unable to see her face. I heard muttering as I got closer to her.

"Invisus?"

"I will kill her. I'll make her suffer." She was muttering, but it was getting louder and louder. "I'll make her pay, I'll destroy her children, I'll kill everything! I'll torture every last one of them!! They'll all die!!! I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!!!" I backed away when she started yelling, the utmost pure hatred rolling off her in waves. "I WILL KILL EVERYONE!!!" She screamed, looking at me, yanking on the chains holding her back, unlike how she has been until now. "I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE FOR WHAT SHE DID TO ME!!!!" My eyes snapped open as the cell door opened, leaving what I now called the Seven's temple and returning to real life.

I looked up at the guards, only feeling that profound hate radiating from inside me... Mixing with my own for the king as I wiped a smirk off my face before it was noticed.

I was grabbed and yanked to my feet, and a blade was placed against my neck. The cut was small, so it was partially healed now. One day or two, and it should be fine, not even leave a mark, but if they keep doing this, they'll leave a scar.

I let the guard lead me through the hallways as I carefully rubbed the side of my head. One reason was not to make him overreact and slice my throat, and two... To uncover the end of the nail that the crazy mage put in my braid.

The throne room had multiple people, probably lords and ladies, invited to see the 'trial,' but I was more staring at the throne

There was the king in all his soon-to-end glory, Tyrannus.