-95-

Custos' pov:

I wasn't even able to wake up peacefully because yesterday's night memories assaulted me right when I opened my eyes and turned my face into a burning fire so red it could cook eggs in just seconds. I got out of bed while rubbing my face and changing what I wore on the bottom, having a second set of clothes like the others did in case it got dirty... And well it did but not the dirt and dust kind of dirty...

I glanced at a still sleeping Amata and pulled the blanket more over her as I wrote a note that I'll be back in a bit and went looking for a bath house. on the way outside I gave my clothes to a maid and gave her two gold coins to get them brought to my room after they are cleaned. I finished reattaching the metal parts of my clothes and sighed as I walked outside in the fresh air, I'll eat later.

---------------------------------------

Walking around in the morning was different then in the night, none of the crystal shone and there were less demons around and half of those that were couples having fallen asleep after spending the night fucking in the streets. I glared softly at the place which caused the problems yesterday, don't get me wrong since I did enjoy it but I'd have liked to not do it because of being drugged by drugs that made me horny and hot... Though I have an idea.

"Shut up and not a word, what did they gave me to drink yesterday?" I said to the bartender who recognized me from the look in his eyes.

"An aphrodisiac."

"No shit Sherlock it's totally not as if I had felt it, I'm asking what kind."

"Oh it is from the fire blossom tree's leaves."

"How is it made?"

"You either gather the leaves and press them, the liquid coming out of them being a highly potent concentrate but for a handful of leaves you only get a few drops, you can also buy dried leaves and put them into tea, the effect is less but still will work... Why do you want to know this?"

"Doesn't matter... You sell leaves?"

"Yes but wh--" "How much for a small bag?"

"What?"

"You heard me, she dared to mock me she has something coming her way." I evilly chuckled making him smile and shake his head slowly.

"Three silver."

"Here." I snatched the bag out of his hands "How does the tree look like? Just in case."

"The bark looks like charcoal, as if the tree was burned, the trunk twists and twirls around, the leaves are bright fiery colors, yellow, orange and red, the flowers a big and bright red, the leaves, if not dried or pressed are poisonous but the flowers are the antidote so be careful that they are really dry if you don't have flowers around."

"Sure." I marched away with the pack stuffed in my pocket and after some looking around I found what I was looking for. This bathhouse was different from others, the was smaller baths, each separated by walls and doors.

It was unusual for me to see this bath which was the size of only three beds but also was happy to not be in the same place as hormonal demons since they are a lustful race... Plus, I think I saw a bath made of molten rocks heated by it being in a bath made completely of fire crystals, no thank you that would burn me to a crisp.

I sighed as I got in the water after undressing, it felt good to relax and not worry about running off to the next town but I already said this a bit back, I can't help but feel a bit down at the idea that we will take up out travel after a while but I need to get myself together, I knew from the start this was gone happen after all.

???'s pov:

"She will pay." I sat on my chair, legs crossed and arms resting on the armchairs, finger tapping in rhythm to a silent song in my head. I will not let that bimbo get away after what happened. "Deamon!" I yelled and the demon appeared to me, it was like purely made of shadows and moving through the shadows, only his two eyes had a glow to them.

 "Deamon!" I yelled and the demon appeared to me, it was like purely made of shadows and moving through the shadows, only his two eyes had a glow to them

"Mistress you called?" It said to me.

"Yes... I want you to spy on this person and then take those she cares the most about to me before killing her, I want her to suffer death knowing that the others suffer because she isn't there to save them~." I laughed darkly, transmitting my memories to him through the bond between master and creation that existed with all summoners.

"Yes mistress." And he was gone, I stood up and walked to my headquarters. there on my bed laid my love, my one and only, now unconscious and might be fated to never wake up again because of them. "Don't worry my love." I caressed their face gently. "I will make her pay for what she did to you."