-104-

Custos' pov:

"Let me go!" I screeched as my arms were held behind my back with chains and the demon was dragging me along the ground.

"How about no Aura you shall pay alongside Custos for the pain your friend caused."

"I'm no--" My mouth was covered with a hand as she lifted me as I tired kicking and wiggling away but nothing worked.

I watch in horror as she stopped in front of a pit with one single hellish dog demon in it and threw me in it.

I woke up screaming and pushing whoever had laid their hands on me away in fear.

"Hey ssh it's okay, it's just me." I look over. "It's just me Amata, no one else is in here, it's alright." I felt her hand take mine as she sat back on the bed I shoved her off of.

It's coming back to me, we went back to a demon named Lapis and slept in the room he gave us since he was Fortis and Amata's friend and he had kept the dragons with him to keep them away from the danger that the cave hide in it.

"Sorry..." I whispered, I didn't mean to push her, I grabbed her hand back with a tight hold.

"It's all okay, I'm not dead so nothing bad happened."

"Hmm..."

"Come here." I snuggled into her open arm and she pulled me down so we were laying, my head on her chest, right hand bent up against my chest and left on her stomach as she hugged me, one of her hands playing with my hair.

It was still late at night or really early morning, only reason I could see is the moon's light passing through the curtains covering the single window in the room.

Time was passing but I couldn't tell you how much passed but neither of us was back asleep, just laying there in silence, her hand through my hair.

I was so scared for not only us but them too, more Amata over Fortis but I still worried for him since he is my friend... But Amata was stabbed and struck unlike him, I'm grateful Lapis helped before and now too, he is a skilled doctor.

I looked up at the table the two dragons were rolled up around, I missed them, I missed everyone that wasn't with us and even Aura, hell she took the brunt of her anger and I rarely saw her conscious or able minded.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Amata whispered, at this distance there was no need to speak all that loudly to be heard. "I won't force you, I bet it isn't pretty."

"Hmm I guess I could tell, might help." I said, moving my head so it was now resting on the pillow and against her neck.

"Only if you want."

"Mmm... It was about one of the thinks she did as vengeance for that man in the bar."

"I know it's because of him, I realized it."

"Yeah well in short I was dragged and thrown into a pit with a really hungry demon dog."

"I'm happy she is dead now."

"Me too... Hey, do you think Aura will be fine?"

"She was really badly off but with her being an elf and Lapis as help she'll be better, by this morning even."

"You know, she is the reason I most likely survived, us wolves can take more damage yeah but elves are known to outlast us in most of our strength other then strength itself."

"Then I owe her a lot."

"I do too..."

"So which one of you is Custos~? I want the bitch to suffer, she hurt my beloved I will hurt her beloved simply, an eye for and eye." Both of use stayed silent, fearing what was to come. "No answer alright~." Two shadows appeared and stepped in the cells through the bars as if they weren't there. "If you won't do this easily we'll do it the hard way, both of you will die now."

"Wait!" Aura yelled after she finished her sentence and before the shadows could move. "Wait... I'm Custos just don't kill us, we can live through your fucking torture but not through death."

"Good choice~."

"What the fuck Aura?!" I yelled at Aura and she looked at me strangely as if that wasn't her actual name.

"Why the heck did you call me Aura? I prefer saying the truth over death, a little torture won't kill us."

"No but you wish you would have chosen death~ bye bye little girls~."

"What's the big plan huh?!" I yelled at Aura when the demon was gone. "Dying?! You idiot!!"

"Custos we can't risk dying for obvious reasons,t is death after all and if she wants us to suffer she will not kill us, if Amata is really alive like you say, she'll get help to us."

"You want to use her?!"

"Just think! She could never leave us here and could easily raise a small army to follow her if she wants... Want it or not she will somehow find us and nothing will stop her."

"...Fuck." I cursed since she was right. "But why say you were me? Why be so convincing?" She shrugged.

"You are my friend, if you were badly hurt Amata would never ever forgive herself even if she can do nothing to change this... You know It her happiness over all so I'll do what I can from inside here to help."

I truly owe her a lot, Amata sighed and sat up, pulling me up with her.

"Do you want to go on a run?"

"A... Run?" I was confused.

 "Yeah, in our wolf form or not I don't care but magic healed us up good and maybe it would help you relax a bit after the nightmare." I pondered a bit before nodding. "Great, let's go."

"Alright."