-45-

Amata's pov:

"Veni ad me." I looked around, only hearing that voice echo in the nothingness of my mind.

"Who's there?!!"

"Veni ad me!" It said louder and more urgently, it was so strange, no voice or sound moved the air, there was not a single sound... And yet somehow there was this voice.

"VENI AD ME!!!" The voice screamed, a desperate pleading.

I snapped awake and looked around, I was alone and it was the middle of the night. I don't know what but something pushed me to sit up and put on the new clothes I got from the elves, at least the dress is only for special occasions, I put on my new brown shorts and a really dark green T-shirt.

I walked out of the tree house and walked off, I don't know it felt like something was pulling me along and I just had to follow. I soon arrived in a place filled with flowers I've never seen with as small sort of... Maybe a box made of branches. I did the turn around it and noticed it was a bench with an elf sleeping on it.

 I did the turn around it and noticed it was a bench with an elf sleeping on it

Still, as if she was a statue. I wanted to take her hand to check on her wrist if she had a pulse but when I touched her hand, everything faded away and I was standing in a place filed with sparkly shit all over the air.

 I wanted to take her hand to check on her wrist if she had a pulse but when I touched her hand, everything faded away and I was standing in a place filed with sparkly shit all over the air

"What the hell was I enchanted with?"

"Technically if you want to call it that then yes." I jumped and whipped around to see the same elf but she was chuckling and awake, not immobile as a statue.

"Jeez you scared me."

"Sorry, it's been longer than your lifetime since I've talked to someone, sleeping endlessly is not as fun as people could think when you are eternal."

"Sleeping endlessly... You're like Invisus."

"I'm sorry I don't know such name."

"Invisus, the were guide, one plagued by wrath."

"Oh her? Yeah I'm like her, I'm Somnum, the elf cursed to sleep as long as I live, why did you call her as you did tho?"

"She's inside my mind, my wolf beast, chained up and my mother, the moon goddess put her there to help me with my powers on my destiny to bring peace... And I'm Amata, almost forgot to say that."