-26-

Amata's POV:

I sat there in terror as a myth rose in front of my eyes, opening its wings as it raised its head high and roared at me again.

I covered my face, my ears feeling like they would burst this instant. I felt a huge clawed hand grab me and bring me up. I was shaking as I was faced by the beast again. It opened its paw so I'm sitting on its palm.

"It is mine." I-it said in a low, intense male voice like rocks hitting against each other. "I help you, and this is how I'm repaid?! By getting my things stolen?!!"

"I-I didn't steal... I found this coin in the cave... A-and I just wanted to touch the crystals."

"Liar!" It threw me in the air, and I can't believe I didn't scream right away.

'Stop yelling and let me do this.'

Suddenly, it was as if I was watching as someone else performed. I saw my body get covered in a different marking than I usually have. It was precisely like Invisus's marking pattern.

(Markings like this since the drawing of her could be better.)

I had no control over my body as I flipped through the air, and my feet came into contact with the wall and pushed off it to make me do another flip and land on my feet on the ground without an injury

I had no control over my body as I flipped through the air, and my feet came into contact with the wall and pushed off it to make me do another flip and land on my feet on the ground without an injury. I didn't even feel the landing shock. The marking left, and I was myself again.

'The fuck did you do this?!'

'Of course, but with all these chains, it's way too tiring to take over, so don't expect me to do this again.'

'You saved me.'

'No, I saved your body. I will use it when I'm free to reign terror over the world.'

"Ira...." I looked at the dragon that muttered that word.

"What?"

'You are dumb. Ira means wrath in Latin..... He knows who I am.'

"I'm not her. She just locked up inside of me as my wolf beast." The dragon was lying down on its crystal pile, tail wrapped around its base, wings over it but head raised and fixing me; now I had time to better look at it.

" The dragon was lying down on its crystal pile, tail wrapped around its base, wings over it but head raised and fixing me; now I had time to better look at it