Chapter 9

"When the pain is deep, go deeper in prayer."

______

"Aaaaaaa" Ayesha opened her mouth to be fed with a puchka by her husband as on one hand she had the container of the puchka and by the other she lifted her niqab as much as her lips were visible and Ahmad could drop it in her mouth.

Narrated Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You will be rewarded for whatever you spend for Allah's sake even if it were a morsel which you put in your wife's mouth." Reference : Sahih Al-Bukhari (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 54  

Marriage is not just a fairy tale as the novels and movies depict but it is going through a thorny path and not allowing the world to know about the pains you have endured. Marriage is rather making people think that you have endured nothing but have been through a path full of roses, hiding the fact that roses are not complete without thorns.

No matter how much the differences, Ayesha and Ahmad would fight and get back to their normal selves, one of them apologizing for their mistakes. Sometimes ego ruins relationships which only requires a 'sorry' word to save it because when we say sorry and keep our ego level low, we actually admit that our relationship is more precious than our ego.

But in the matter of her friendship was she being egoistic? Or may be Hana should have tried more? Or may be both should have apologized and confessed out their feelings? Abandoning each other results in nothing but deepens the cut which reaches a level that the stitches of sorry would not be able to mend it and if it mends, the stitch would leave a scar which would never be forgotten and recalled all our life by its mark.

"Aaaaaaa." Little Khadija stood up on her toes asking her abbu to feed her puchka as he held Mariam with one hand. The family stood on the streets of Kolkata to eat the most mouth watering traditional junk food of the city which some insane would deny to eat.

As Ayesha was here to be in different atmosphere for refreshing her mind, Ahmad was giving his best to be her guide, her companion.

As the sun kissed the earth, their feet hit the public transport, to be back home for maghrib Salah. They took their seats on the tram as they witnessed the sun disappearing from the sight, changing the color of the sky to orange. Since it was a couple of weeks they left their homes behind, it was not so easy to buy their own transport despite of travel and transfer expenses.

As Ayesha looked down at the hustle bustle of the city from the window, her gaze flickered to a little boy who caught his mother's hand while getting scared to be lost in the midst of the crowd. The memory of her lost boy child hit her and before she could actually divert her mind from the known pain, her eyes were blurry and soon a set of tears rolled down which soaked down in her niqab. She looked outside the window and quickly wiped off her tears to hide it from Ahmad and looked beside her as to what he was up to. She really thought that he wouldn't have noticed and let out a breath of relief when she made sure he didn't. Poor guy, he was worried about her and her sadness affected him and watching him sad because of her, made her regret of being sad which wasn't in her hands.

As she tapped to see the new Queen of the group, she realised that last winner was again the winner of the new Question. habeebti

Al-Bukhaari (6472) and Muslim (220) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Seventy thousand of my ummah will enter Paradise without being brought to account; they are the ones who did not ask for ruqyah or believe in omens or use cautery and they put their trust in their Lord.”