Chapter 24

"Telling your spouse where you are, who you are with and what time you are coming home is not being controlled, it's showing respect."

_____

"Ahh this feels so good." exclaimed
Ayesha as she gulped down the chocolate ice cream down her throat.

"Seriously, an ice cream gives such a soothing affect on a hot summer day." said Nikita as she reclined on the chair she was sitting.

"Alhamdulillah." Ayesha mummbled while eating.

"Your husband is so cool. Like not every men take care of their kids while his wife is enjoying out with friends." said Nikita.

"I know right. I don't like such homes where only females are pushed to take care of their children and the kitchen. Like bruh we are human too, we need space and a little time for ourselves too just like men enjoy themselves out. Why should just women belong to kitchen and not men? Men should also be raised to such a standard that the thought of working in the kitchen does not make them dishonoured in their own eyes as well as in the eyes of the society instead they should feel proud to help women out with the kitchen chores. If I raise girls and boys together then I'd never ask my girls to do the chores for my boys and vice versa. It is the parents who make up the mind of their children in the initial years so if I do not teach my son when he sits lazily and enjoy his video games while my daughters are cooking and serving and giving them whatever they want then it would be my fault of not raising them correctly because these things forms the character of a child." said Ayesha after dropping a spoon of ice cream in her mouth.

"This should be carried out by every parent while raising their children."

"Hmm."

"Let us go." said Nikita all of a sudden without finishing her ice cream."

"Why? At least finish your ice cream." Ayesha said while putting the last spoon into her mouth.

"No it's urgent actually." Nikita panicked as she grabbed her keys.

"Calm down. You go and drive out of the parking area, till then I'll buy some burgers for the children. Also I forgot to tell you that Saif was missing you so since today was off, they both Saif and Danish will be coming in sha Allah. So spare time for Saif at least. Okay? Whatever urgency you have, go and come fast."

"Okay okay. Come fast." said she while going towards the door hurriedly.

Later in the evening Nikita entered and saw the children running towards her. She had all the qualities to attract the innocent hearts. She opened her arms to welcome then all and sat with them in the garden. Ayesha waved at her from far while she was giving water to the plants that they had planted few days before.

"Appi... when.. will... Allah.. throw.. the baby..?" Asked saif. As saif was going through a problem, he had some speech defects. He talked to people rarely, and Nikita was one of them. Saif was improving through his therapies and his improvements made everyone relaxed.

"Which baby?" Nikita asked them calmly.

"Appi, ammi has said that Allah will send us a baby soon." Khadija answered.

"Ohh yes. After a few months God will send a baby from the heaven. So who wants a girl baby?" asked Nikita.

"Me." raised the girls hands but
Saif folded his hands and looked away.

"Don't you want a baby girl Saif?" asked Nikita.

"No.. I want.. to play.. with a baby.. boy..girls just..play girly games." And Nikita laughed while Ayesha joined the little circle.