Chapter 33

"Nothing beats the type of friendship that brings you closer to Allah and boosts you Iman."

_______

He sat there with a heart ache which was more severe than the physical pain that spilled blood. The cause of the pain was that she was hurt, the cause of the pain was that he was fixed with someone else, the cause of the heart ache was that now she couldn't be his. He regretted every moment that was involved in his 'yes' for Sidra. He regretted every moment that initiated him to take that decision. He regretted every moment of his life.

"Here." said Sidra as he raised his head to see her standing with a cup of coffee in her hand whilst Ali stood as a bodyguard behind her.

"Jazakillahu Khair." replied Abdullah as he transferred the cup of coffee from her hand to his taking every precaution from not touching her with his hands as well as gaze.

"I hope you are feeling better now." questioned Sidra to which he nodded. They brought him to the hospital immediately and the doctor had stitched and bandaged his bleeding head and srached hands.

"Abdullah, what happened?" gasped Ayesha as she saw him wrapped in several white bandages while Ahmad held her from behind.

"Nothing to worry appi, it was just a small accident." replied Abdullah calmly.

"Small? You have stitches right over here." said Ayesha exaggerating the word 'stitches' while pointing towards his head.

"That's Allah's Qadr." said Abdullah.

"Exactly." added Ahmad.

"I know why this happened." Ayesha said after a minute.

"Why?"

"You were stressed and we all know that when you're stressed you drive so badly." Ayesha concluded.

"What stress?" asked Sidra and every one turned to her side.

"You're over thinking. I am fine." replied Abdullah to Ayesha.

"What is the cause of the stress?" asked Sidra again after being ignored.

"Sidra I think you can leave now. Thank you for bringing him to the hospital. We're here to take care." said Ayesha politely, turning towards her after which Sidra with her brother Ali exited the room bidding their salam.

It was the same hospital where Rida was admitted and it was time for her to meet them now whom she had lost almost an year before. She was excited but nervous at the same time. Her heart was poured in the pursuit of happiness but a part of it was in a constant fight to relinquish the decision of meeting them. An year passed by but the whispering of the shaytan did not halt, indeed consistency of shaytan should be looked upon as a lesson for life. She took a step and hesitantly took two back, remembering what shaytan had made her spit when she was angry a year before.

Taking the name of Allah, she walked in the room where Rida had been admitted. She felt extremely bad for Rida as they were sailing in the same boat or rather Rida was sailing in a boat which had several holes in it while Ayesha was not. Both of them had lost their child but the difference between them was that the father of the child was with Ayesha and stood with her in every pain she bore while Rida was all alone without a partner to give her tranquility.

"Assalamu alaikum." said Ayesha when she entered and found none in the room except Rida. A sigh of relief left her mouth as she did not find Hana around. She was excited to meet her but at the same time she was nervous to face her.

"Walaikum assalam." replied Rida while the surprise look didn't leave her face. She wasn't expecting Ayesha at all this time. There was a time when she was expected every now and then but now things had changed to such an extent that she wasn't expected at all. People should be ignored to an extent that they miss the former but shouldn't be ignored so much that they get habitual without the them.