Chapter 27

"Surround yourself with people who motivate you, inspire you and push you to be a better muslim."

______

"Ammi why is Niki aunty sleeping here?" asked Khadijah in a low hushing tone so that by her loud voice she does not wake her favourite aunt.

"She has found her real home now." Ayesha said lost in her own world.

"Real home means?" Khadijah asked and by then Ayesha came to her senses and realised what she said.

"That means Niki was not in her home until now and now she will go back to her real home. Like right now you aren't in your real home." said Ayesha while making Khadijah sit on her lap.

"Ammi when will we go back to our real home? I miss Mutha and Itha and Fatima and Yuthuf... " Khadijah paused a bit while counting on her fingers and trying to figure out the missing friend and then said "Asha." to which Ayesha laughed out loud.

"It's Asmah." Said Ayesha.

"Yes. Ammi don't you miss your friends too?"

"I do, I do." said Ayesha softly and while saying this, she could witness how her heart has turned hard towards her friend. She really missed her. If they weren't apart right now, she would have called her and narrated the best experience of her life. She was dying to tell her Infact, but there's something which stopped her from doing so and that something was related to someone and that someone was none other than shaytan.

She saw Nikita sleeping peacefully on her bed as if she hasn't slept that way from years. Not even a single tension could be seen all over her face and no noise made her wake up from the deep sleep.

It was fajr time when the bell of the house called off and being clueless who could be this time, Ahmad went to open up the door and found none other than their neighbour, Nikita. Ahmad was concerned at the sudden arrival of Nikita on the unusual time so sticking his gaze at the ground, he asked if everything was fine to which Nikita responded positively. She asked to meet Ayesha at this hour and Ahmad went back to send Ayesha.

Ayesha was curious about the sudden arrival but she was frightened as well because Niki was not in a good mental state and last time they met, was not a normal meeting but a few clashes between them.

Ayesha saw the devastated face of Nikita. It felt like Nikita had cried an ocean the last night and did not get an inch of sleep.

"Is everything okay?" asked Ayesha in concern.

And before she could ask anything else, Nikita burst into tears and engulfed her into a tight hug making Ayesha more worried. Ayesha calmed her down and made her sit in the drawing room, bringing her a glass of water.

Nikita narrated it to Ayesha what happened after she went back to her home and her dad followed her.

"I am sorry to hear this." said Ayesha as she heard about her mother's letter.

After narrating her story, Nikita expressed her real motive to approach Ayesha at this hour of the morning when the sun was not even marked as present to start the day.

"I want to accept Islam." Nikita had confessed and the moment she uttered those words, Ayesha had forgotten what she just narrated.

"Masha Allah, Subhan Allah, Allahu Akbar." uttered Ayesha and before she could say anything else, she fell down in humbleness towards her lord, praising him and giving him a sujood of thankfullness. Staring at her, Nikita was clueless but she had seen her doing this when she prayed and understood that this is done for Allah. Nikita too sat down and lay the most highest part of the body to the most lowest part for her lord.