VI

I hate to boost your ego Jin but your looks captured me.

when I first saw you walk up to the towering building, my heart hammered against my chest.

there was just something about the way your slate locks of hair sat on your unique face. cut perfectly with short strands, curling at the ends as they blew in the wind. your figure was tall, confident with every serene step you took. your eyes looking ahead of you, swirls of brown under splendid eyebrows. plump, rose coloured lips that anyone would look at first if they met you. your chiselled jaw, your smooth skin, your shaded jacket with jeans and the single earring on your ear showed you were a man of handsomeness but also a coarse attitude.

and from a single glance at you, I could tell you knew very well that you were handsome.

I bet you still do. I wonder if you still look in the mirror and blow a kiss- we love a confident man.

but I could also tell that people must only care about your good looks. they stop at your physical appearance and that's all they take into account of.

when I got to know you personally, I appreciated your personality and looked past your looks. because you weren't just a man of exceptional looks and a pretty face, you were talented and thoughtful to everyone. people liked you for many reasons.

but it took me a while to reach that positive conclusion about you because when we met, you weren't appealing at all.