XI

I woke up the next morning, wanting to scream ... loudly.

I couldn't believe I had to go back to the studio, see you again and take all of my pictures again. all my creations from the day before was being thrown away.

I ignored my parents and Rhea that morning even when they apologised for the night before. their apology wasn't sincere- I knew they'd bring up the topic again. all I could think about was you.

how much your presence was irritating me, how difficult you were and how frustrating it was that you're unimaginably handsome with your perfect brows and-

"train has arrived at-"

I got off the train, walked five more minutes before making my way to the same occupied road- about to cross at the zebra crossing.

my hands were in the pockets of my feathery jacket as I gazed at the flying cars rushing past. that's when I saw you for the second time.

it was a scene that belonged in a movie. you on your motorbike, protracted legs on either side, a leather jacket fitting your wide frame. me standing there, heart beating fast with annoyance yet recognition at how cool you looked. you had no helmet on, your slate bangs flying in the moderate wind as your gaze remained forward- you flying past.

you didn't notice me. maybe it was a sign that you never really noticed me the way I noticed you.