authors note:

"even though
we aren't together
i still save a seat for you,
i still buy a drink for you,
i still pick things for you,
i still look for you,
in a vain attempt
to get you
to pay a split second
of attention
to me."

//

thank you from me!

this book is finally over. it felt like it took forever because I had all the chapters drafted, ready to be published but I didn't have the time to edit everything. also, publishing something everyday makes me feel really annoying.

anyway! I don't know how I feel about this work. it was a sudden idea similar to Love Maze- my yoongi fanfic. but when a few people told me they loved this book ... I was surprised ???

I really do love making books like this. short chapters filled with feelings and thoughts. it sounds like poetry with a backstory.

my best friend helped me make Jin into a complex character so there would be times where he'd be hated but also times where he'd be needed. not just by Valentina but by the readers. so another thanks to L for helping me with how Valentina and Jin met.

I hope the story is a story everyone can somehow relate to- having a crush, financial difficulties, arranged marriages, etc.

all my works are dedicated to you guys so thank you. here's another completed piece.

have a nice day.
thank you to everyone who took their time out to read my book and send me endless love.

if you'd like to ask my any questions regarding Fatalistic Love then please leave them on this chapter !!

goodbye Valentina & Jin <3

lots of love, A.