why didn't you tell me? - dallas winston. [edited]

dally's p.o.v

she's back. the only girl I ever loved is back. johnny looks at me, he noticed i saw her from across the room. he pat my back in sympathy he was the only person who knew i loved her.

y/n's p.o.v

i walk into bucks, damn this brings back so many memories. buck sees me and smiles.

"hey y/n! what can i get ya doll?" he asks referring to drinks.

"can i get a whiskey on the rocks!" i shout over the music country music.

he looks shocked, when i used to live in tulsa i never drank or smoked but well then dallas winston broke my heart. and well lets just say now i'm not the same old y/n i used to be.

"sure!"

after a few minutes i get my drink and chug it down, i can't quit thinking of dally. me and him used to dance down here and then we would go upstairs and cuddle. he could be soft sometimes, only for me and johnny really.

i look across and see johnny his same old jean jacket on. i go up to him, and tap his shoulder.

"hey y/n!" he turns around, he looks much older now. he has a little scruffy beard and shorter hair. he jumps up and hugs me.

"hey cade." i hug back. he was one of my best friends before i left and ponyboy too. that's actually how I met dally. through the boys. then i became apart of the gang and then a met dally. and then my life was never the same after that.

i see dallas sitting near him. he catches my gaze and smiles that damn smile that still has me weak at the knees. he looks just as handsome as he was when i left, i'm sure he is still as charming and still as bad as everyone told me he was when i was fifteen. of course i didn't listen to what they said. i should have, but still i didn't.

"hi angel." he said using the nickname he gave me when i was fifteen, i starting going out with him when i was fifteen. fifteen year olds aren't supposed to know what love is. but boy did i feel something for that boy. still do.

i stayed with him till we where seventeen, he cheated on me before that but of course i forgave him. but one night he did it with my best friend and that's when my heart fully shattered. that's when i left Tulsa. i am now twenty-two and back in this town. but I feel fifteen again with the way he is smiling at me now.

"hey winston." i say coldly, no smile no flirty comment like i used to.

i pull out a cigarette and light it. i breathe in the smoke and exhale. dallas's eyes go wide.

"i thought you hated smoking." he said. i nod my head in a yes "i do-" i blow out some smoke and continue "-i just picked up the awful habit."

he pulls out a smoke, "well ain't exactly easy to quit is it?" he asked rhetorically and lights his and breathes it in. i shake my head frowning.

"it sure ain't."

____

i walk to the front of the curtis house to see all of the boys who i grew up with still sitting there. i straighten my skirt and fix my jacket up.

i open the door, and all eyes go on me. i smile kindly at them.

ponyboy looks shocked and gets quickly and hugs me and practically squashes me. i always loved ponyboy like a younger brother. i hug back, squeezing as well. my eyes tear up my face his in his chest, because well the boy is taller than me now. "i'm sorry i left." i say but it comes out muffled because of his shirt.