if the gang and you lived in 2019... [edited]

the outsiders gang and you modern hc's written my moi. also i'm on phone so it took forever idk if i'll update cos i'm away at the moment but i might post some things like this.

- pony is literally a meme god, has a famous account on instagram and made a group chat just for memes with you and the gang in it.

- johnny likes to send sad quotes to dallas about shit family's and dallas is like "why you sending me all this shit johnnycakes?"

- darry doesn't know anything like a grandma just uses "the facebook" as he likes to say

- steve and soda have a youtube channel and they post all of the stupid shit they do.

- two always says "bet" or "ight bet" for example: "hey two wanna go wanna go to movies?" "bet" most of the time it doesn't make sense but he just likes saying it.

- dallas says lit, "man that party was so lit, shoulda been there."

- pony's account it very aesthetic but his captions are like old vines. so he one where he the gang are in the car. 'road work ahead. well i sure hope it does'

- they group facetime all the time.

- two always looses his phone and dallas always steals it and makes ugly faces with johnny and sets them as twos wallpaper.

- dallas always drops his phone. his wallpaper is him, johnny and ponyboy.

- soda secretly watched beauty guru videos so he can y/ns make up like the god he is.

- the gang always caption there posts with y/n in them this 'ytbs' and she just gets triggered and comments 'YOU WISH I WAS A BOY YOU LITTLE PUSSY ASS HOES.' basically they do it to piss her off.

- dallas especially he has a photo of him and her with her on his back and it's says 'don't dog the boys.' long story short she had a rant and couldn't post anymore comments cos the limits ten.

- the gang always fight over who y/n has in her profile pic so she had to keep changing it but eventually she just put a funny photo of darry as her profile pic and no one was complaining except darry. "y/n i want to get girlfriend you know?" "so?" "so every girl in tulsa follows you!"

- dallas accidentally sent 'send nudes' to the gc and two bit sent a butt pic for lols.

- ponyboy is a netflix whore.

-johnny watch's friend with y/n and pony and everyone else wants to watch fast and the furious. but she simply says "i'm a girl and i got the remote. get the fuck over it."

- pony becomes a lanky boi art student. who posts about animal rights, lgbtq rights, equality and he is just a fucking cool dude.

- darry films his track meets but is really bad at filming so halfway through you can see that y/n snatched the phone the quality instantly got better.

- darry has a phone box.

- "dArry it was dallas not me!" "i don't care ponyboy put your phone in the box!"

- xbox gods

- always a text from one of the boys.

- people always comment on the photos of y/n w/ the boys 'are the dating?' 'slut' and then y/n will reply to them with 'iKr SuCh A sLuT. bUt ArE tHeY dAtInG?!1!1!

- long story short they are so funny, and steve secretly watches slime videos.