schnitzels.

hello everyone !

i know i haven't been updating but i have devised a new plan recently for this book !

.....i am going to be going through and editing each chapter and making it more to my liking.

wait a second i know what you're thinking, and no this won't go on hold while i edit. i will still update chapters just not as frequently as usual.

also i'm thinking of dedicating each chapter to people, so if you want one comment on my most recent chapter and i'll dedicate the next one to you. multiple people can have a dedication so if you see a comment asking for one comment as well.

alsoooo i might start adding a question of the day and you comment so i can get to know a bit more about you and you can learn a bit more about me !

also please comment guys ! you are all so funny and nice i would love to read some more comments, for those of you who do comment you know i reply most of the time. any constructive criticism is also appreciated, if you are going about it in a nice way. if you are being mean to me or my readers i will call you out and block you so just don't.

remember please if you like my book follow me so when i make announcements you can them ! also if you like the chapter please vote it makes me feel like i'm doing good and you like ! like i already said PLEASE comment !

i love you all sm thank you for supporting me and reading you are the main reason i write this tbh.

a special thanks to two of my awesome friends who have supported me along with many others ! pippa and tayla love you both sm

its better to be cool than un-cool

peace out !

- lils