there favourite thing about you - the outsiders. [edited]

ponyboy - he loves your smartness, like yes you are a greaser but that doesn't mean you can't pass english class.nNot only are you street smart but you are also book smart and darry likes that pony has a smart girlfriend like you.

johnny - when he first met you, he was... well scared of you. why? well you are the toughest and tuffest girl in tulsa. but truthfully you are rather sweet just around people you trust, like johnny. he loves that on the streets you are the toughest girl around but you can go visit him and cuddle and tell him you love him. he likes that you also have a soft side just for him.

sodapop - he loves your generosity, like you are always so nice and giving to people he just likes that you are genuinely a good person. hard to find, usually its all lies.

steve - he loves that you can fix cars, not gonna lie he thinks its kinda hot ;)

two-bit - he loves your humour, he thinks you are so hilarious and that you can goof of but be serious when needed.

dallas - he loves your patience with him and he appreciated that you waited until he let his walls down around you. he just simply loves you and everything about you.

darry - he loves your honesty. you call him out when needed [like when he yells at pony.] and he thinks its nice you feel comfortable enough to do that.

___

:,)

- lily