"vermen."- ponyboy curtis [edited]

growing up with a bunch of boys certainly did have an impact on your more feminine side. i mean it did for me anyway. i was johnnys neighbour thats how we met actually. my folks well, my old lady was in mexico somewhere screwing some jack off getting pregnant at the moment. and my old man, was passed out blind drunk most the time. so i was out of the house alot of the time. but enough of my sob story back to today.

it was a late june morning and i was walking to the curtis house.

my shorts and singlet still making me sweat. summer had been hot this year. but we had to go out today, and buy nice clothes. my aunt carol had asked me to come to her wedding, even though she was a socy bitch. i said i would go if she let me bring my friends. she said i needed a date though, so i would just ask one of the boys to pretend for me.

all the boys said to meet them there by ten, so we could get the clothes and leave. we had all saved up our cash. but my aunt sent loads for me to pay for my clothes and stuff, so i was gonna give some to the boys.

i walked in the curtis house. i see them all there lounging on the couch and carpet floor.

"lets go boys, i want to do it fast. i don't need chicks feeling my tits for hours to find the right 'fit' for my figure." i say placing a hand on my hip. they laugh getting up slowly.

"also, i need one of you guys to be my fake date for the wedding." i say sighing.

all the boys look at ponyboy, because he had a secret crush on her when they were younger but so did y/n. neither knew that. "pony'll do it." johnny spoke up smirking.

"why you little!" he whisper shouts. i chuckle.

"great, now lets go get me a dress and you some tux's." i wink.

we exited the house and i was on sodapop's back. "its too hot." i sigh.

"y/n you can't talk your barely wearin' nothin' not that we are complaining." dallas said.

the boys look at us waiting for another little fight me and dallas get into. i poke my tongue out at him."well you all get to go shirtless so i don't care if you can see my tits! its too hot!" my fiery side comes out.

"whatever y/n, but don't come complaining to me when someone grabs ya ass, cause its on display." he said, lighting up a cig.

i hop of sodas back ready to do something but pony, knowing me to well holds me back. "calm down y/n he ain't worth it." he said putting an arm around my shoulder.

after a lot of dress shops we were in the most expensive in town.

i walked out of the change room for the five-hundredth time.

"what do you think?" i was a lilac dress with some purple mary jane heels with socks.

"you look like a pretty soc." said steve. all the boys were there except for ponyboy who was still picking his suit.

"this'll do i aint changing again." i quickly change out of it and put my other clothes back on.

all the boys were now there. "okay boys lets go pay." they all follow.

they quickly put theres up ready to pay. i stop them all. "i'll be paying for it all now how much is that?" i ask the lady at the desk.

"five bucks." she says.

i hand it to her and walk out, the boys speechless that i paid.

"y/n you didn't have to do that ya know?" darry said.

"yeah we all got jobs, except two-bit." said johnny.

"hey!" shouted two-bit.

"guys, carol is a bitchy soc, she gave me cash. we are going to a weddin' i aint gonna make you pay to go to a soc weddin' thats rude. now please just leave it, i don't mind paying." i said.

it was now time for the wedding. the boys where all changed waiting in the lounge room.

i walked up the steps, my heels clicking. i opened the door walking in. the boys stares were on me now, all mouths agape and wide eyed stares were on me.

"i know, its bad. but it will have to do." i say insecurely rubbing my arm.

"no you look real pretty, yn." said johnny.

"your hair is really nice like that." said soda.

"i think you look real' nice." said steve.

"you look like a girl, in a good way." said two-bit.

"you look cute." said darry.

"you look beautiful kiddo." said dallas.

"thanks guys." i said

pony stood speechless, staring at me.

"y-you, look really b-beautful y-y/n." he said stuttering.

"thanks pone, you don't look so bad yourself." i said.

pony was my fake date so he had his arm around my waist. we walked in. all of us looking done up. even dallas, he wasn't wearing leather thats a shocker. all of the socs looked at us. did i mention my cousin was cherry valance? anyway, we didn't like each other.

carol walked over. "hello darling." she hugged me.

"hello." i huge back a little.

she pulled back.

"who are these boys?" she asked.

"my friends." i said.

they all introduced themselves except ponyboy.

"this is my date ponyboy." i said, he put his hand out for a shake with a polite smile.

"vermen." she muttered, not shaking his hand.

"what the fuck did you just say?" i ask.

"vermen." she said clearly this time.

"you invited me, to your weddin' just so you can go on and call my date vermen. and give dirty looks to my friends who are more family then you guys will ever be. we all tried to be nice and make a nice aprrence and wear clothes that aren't 'poor.' as you have put it. so listen carol, fuck your fiftieth husband, fuck you, fuck this wedding, and go suck a soc dick!" i shout, i grab pony's hand.

"lets go boys." i say.

"whore!" shouts cherry from next her mother.

i walk over and lunge at her.

we land to the ground. i punched her in the face a couple of times and soon got off.

marcia smiles lightly at me, sorry that this happened.

"see ya around marcia." i say walking off.

i storm away, we hop in darry's truck. i'm still fuming. my hair was now a mess, my lip was bleeding. my knuckles where swollen and sore. my jaw was clenched and, my dress was now dirt covered.

i sat on pony's lap, there was no room for me to sit down anywhere else.

"you didn't have to do that for me ya know." pony said quitely smiling at me.

"listen pony i have liked you for a long time, and i was not gonna let her bad mouth you or the gang. you don't deserve that." i said confessing my feelings.

"ya dig me?" he asked smiling.

i roll my eyes.

"yes dork."

he kisses me.

it was short and sweet.

"good, because i like you." he said.

the boys cheer. he quickly whispers something in my ear. "if we weren't in this car right now, i would rip that damn dress off and make you scream my name." he said only loud enough for me to hear.

my thighs clench together, and my mind swirls with wild thoughts. and trust me they are not innocent.

sorry it took forever to fucking update.

but here ya go greasers !!

- lily