i'm gay. - the outsiders. [hcs]

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! i wish you all a happy pride month. if you are sexist, racist, homophobic or just an asshole because of something someone can't change about themselves leave. i don't want any mean people reading or comment on my book. now moving on from that, if any of you are confused or need someone to talk to please message me. i am personally straight (i'm pretty sure i am anyway lol) but thats me. i don't really care who you like as long as you are happy. i don't care what race you are or what religion you believe in as long as you are happy. i don't care if you're a guy or a girl or if you don't want to be either as long as you are you and happy with who you are. i love you all for who you are. and i hope you can love me the way i am.

so since this is pride month i thought i'd do an imagine dt to pride month. this is an imagine is about y/n being a lesbian, she comes out to the gang. so enjoy xo.

there are about 24 dot points enjoy.

also dt to anyone going through a tough time. i love you.

- you sat all the gang down and told them.

- everyone was happy for you and really accepting.

- one day when you were with your girlfriend and the gang you were holding her hand. and some socs were saying mean stuff about you being gay.

- it was bob who said it looking for a fight.

- dally got so angry.

- "fuck you. at least she tells everyone and is honest about it and doesn't hide it, she is a great a girl and so is her girlfriend. if you can't except that just keep your trap shut."

- steve snapped. "go fuck your father."

- sodapop was just like. excuse me bitch lets fight.

- it sadly wasn't the first time that had happened to you.

- your gf is a like, umm did you just say that about my girlfriend. and full on slapped bob.

- you and pony go to gay festivals, parties, bars you name it pony loves going.

- he's your straight wingman.

- he goes an finds hot chicks for you to bang. haha. he is such a good wingman.

- all your gay boy friends loveee him. and wish he was gay. (bi? maybe.)

- darry is very over protective of you and cares about if your girlfriends are nice.

- the amount of times dally has asked "are you sure you're gay? because i would smash."

- "sorry dally. i'm into pussy as much as you are."

- two-bit loves to wear shirts with things like 'homophobia is gay' 'sounds gay i'm in' and you guys like to match them.

- all of the gang come with you to go to fight for gay rights.

- you had a few girlfriends over the years but you eventually settle down with a wonderful girl and adopt gorgeous children and have a happy family.

- the guys all love having a gay girl best friend because you can all talk about girl problems haha.

- they accept you for who you are and love you no matter what.

- favourite line used by y/n.

- "i'm gay get over it."

****

19k.

oh.

my.

god.

thank you so much.

love you all schnitzels.

- lils (: