hey there neighbour - zack morris [smut (;] [request]

dt to this cutie @kiannaalexis_xo thanks for requesting bby !

also warning this contains SMUT!! I REPEAT SMUT!!
y'all are seventeen/eighteen in this btw.
_____

zack morris. the gorgeous boy next door, he had an infatuation for y/n. his neighbour and long time crush. she was oblivious to his liking of her which was annoying to zack. they had been friends for a long time. so when he snuck into her room at midnight she wasn't shocked (he did that all the time.) but she certainly wasn't expecting it. that's for sure. she looked over her hair in a messy ponytail and a star wars shirt with red pyjama shorts and duck slippers.

before he came she had been starring at the ceiling thinking of what it would be like to have sex with zack, her long time crush. would he be slow or fast? rough or soft? kinky or nah? little did she know she was about i find out.

"hey what are you doing here?" she said smiling and getting up sliding her slippers walking towards him. he took in her appearance, those shorts whenever that had sleepovers would always make him feel hot all over. they were more like underwear because she had had them for such a long time slowly growing shorter and shorter. and her lips looked so smooth and kissable wasn't wearing a bra he could tell and god did that not help his urge to bang her brains out. he bit his lip.

"i uh- i couldn't sleep." he choked out. he himself was in a pair of basketball shorts and unbutton pyjama shirt. y/n held back the urge to grab him and kiss him until she couldn't hold her breathe any longer.

"but you didn't seem to be asleep either when i looked across the window your lamp was on and were looking at the ceiling. so i didn't wake you up did i?" he said nervously.

"no zack. you didn't. even if you did i wouldn't have minded, the 'rents are out for the rest of the weekend anyway can stay up as long as i want." it was friday night and if was any other kid they would have thrown a massive party but y/n would of course rather think about fucking zack in her bed. she had managed to calm down her flustered self but seeing his chest didn't help. the wetness in her underwear growing even wetter from looking at him in front of her.

"we should've thrown a party. we'd be the coolest kids in school huh y/nn." he said nudging her shoulder playfully.

"yeah but then we'd have a hangover and i'd have to clean the house. i'd rather do what i was doing." she said sitting back down her bed with a laugh.

he sat next to her and then she turned to him feeling daring. "we're friends right?" zack nodded.

"can i try something with you that we have never done before?" zack nodded once again. she took a deep breath kicked off her slippers and moved to straddle him.

she landed onto his lap her core just touching his. he laughed trying to calm his nerves and joked. "hey there neighbour." he winked.

she smirked and could tell he was nervous. "you nervous there morris?" she questioned trying keep a cool facade which she new would fade if he felt how wet she already was.

he nodded. "i didn't know you'd do this is all. wasn't expecting it." she nodded trying to listen and not grind herself onto him. he on the other hand was hoping she would stop moving so much so his boner wouldn't grow large and poke her.

he slowly leaned in and she did as well following his movements. their lips met and they kissed hard. zack tried to slip his tongue in but she wanted to tease. he groaned in annoyance. and she just smirked into the kiss. he moved his hands from her head to her legs. his calloused fingers caressed her upper thigh and gasped in shock at his bold movement. and that's when he took the chance to shove his tongue in. she moaned and kissed back their tongues battle for dominance.