insecure. - joey trotta. [request]

requested by @PatienceMae_2010 i hope you like it.

____

y/n was best friends with the 'worst students' attending regis. but she loved all the idiots more than anyone else she had ever been friends with before. she was dating resident hottie joey trotta, she was insecure and confused that he was dating her. y/n had a terrible disease called alopecia, you loose all your hair when you are stressed. she was one of the un lucky people who have it. her hair had recently fallen out due to stress of school. joey still loved her more than anything but y/n wasn't so sure.

one day she was hanging with the boys in the basement drinking vodka and much to her annoyance listening to a sex line. all the boys were cackling except joey who was holding y/ns hand whispering about how much he preferred y/n to and i quote 'slutty jen jen'.

snuffy looked over at them and laughed poking y/n, "hey joey i don't see why you would date a bald headed fattie, when theres madonna in the world." he was joking of course as snuffy always does. y/n pretended it didn't annoy her or hurt her feelings but it did i can assure you. joey's eyes lit up with fury, y/n was really insecure about her alopecia and snuffy was being a real asshole. he couldn't stop himself from hitting snuffy nor could anyone else. not expecting it all. the punch made a loud crunch on snuffs nose. blood pissed out like a weird tomato sauce bottle (iTs kEtchUp).

"joey what the fuck?! i'm y/ns friend, i can say whatever i want."

"well maybe you should try being nice to her instead i won't feel like hitting you."

"y/n?" snuffy turned to y/n who was holding back her tears.

"you agree right?" snuffy was teasing in the worst way possible but y/n usually left it.

"snuffs, you're my best mate but it does kinda hurt my feelings. i don't care if you tease me but can you not about my hair or my boyfriend please?" snuffy nodded a bit guilty, and y/n and snuffy did their handshake then joey and snuffy after. all was good but y/n still felt ugly, fattie. i mean sure i'm bigger than other girls but i'm not a fattie. her brain couldn't even convince her.

a bit more time in the basement later everyone went back to their dorms. joey and y/n went to their spot, behind the library where joey asked her out, told her he loved, and where they had their first kiss. they had had sex a few times but they didn't really have the time to much. pranking took up a lot of time just saying.

y/n was in joeys lap and they were making out heavily and moans and grinding was involved but y/n didn't really feel like having sex today, she still felt ugly and fat which she wasn't but she just felt she was. her thoughts were cut off when joey began to try to take her shirt off.

"joe stop." she said kissing him again.

he tried again. "joey please, i don't feel like it."

"c'mon on y/n."

"i said no joey."

"why? whats wrong? you didn't seem to care when you were humping me for fucks sake."

"don't be mean joey, i'm just not in the mood."

"fine. maybe you are just a fat stupid ugly egg." with those words y/n slapped him standing up. she grabbed her bag and walked off.

"y/n wait!"

"no. you just used something you know i'm insecure about and made me feel guilty for not fucking you. i don't want to hear it joey." and then tears fell and she ran off to billys room. joey went to hank, ricardo, and snuffs because y/n obviously wanted space. y/n and billy were best mates but also cousins so when he opened the door all he could spit out was.

"i'm gonna kill him."

she got pulled into the room and billy hugged her as they sat on the floor with billy's stash of chocolate from halloween.

y/n told the story with a few more tears falling.

they ate until they felt sick and blasted some music dancing trying to forget about joey for a little while. it was working until someone knocked on the door and it was joey.

her eyebrows furrowed, "what could you possibly want?"

"i came to apologise, i'm a real asshole. you deserve so much better, so much better than me. i don't know why you'd go out with me a dumb, dick who doesn't deserve you. but if you'd be willing to give a second chance that would be amazing. i just need one more. i'm so sorry y/n."

"its okay joey but if you ever think with your dick first and then say something like that again we won't be having anymore chances."

"okay. i swear i won't do it again. i love you."

"i love you too. now get in we are having a dance party."

****

finished as asked enjoy.

- lily