video killed the radio star - sam emerson. [edited]

this is kinda weird but idk i like it.

y/n frog was back from her aunts house. she went to her and her bothers comic shop. the trio had caught up.

"okay y/n can you hand flyers out to people." asked edgar.

"sure." i said grabbing them.

my radio was made into a backpack which i was wearing was blasting my mixtape. my arm jacket covered my body, my hands covered in black fingerless gloves moved when reaching for the pink paper flyers, i had a pink shirt on and a denim skirt. i had roller-skates on, like always.

i soon rolled out of the shop, with the pink flyers saying that they should check out our store, my radio was on playing 'video killed the radio star.'

i skated gently down the board walk. i past people singing the song. i handed them out with large smiles, i skated up to a boy in a jacket looking like mine and i tapped his shoulder.

"video killed the radio star!" i sang handing him the flyer.

"come check out the store later dude." i said.

spinning on my wheels. "i know the people who own it." he said.

i turn back to look at him. "you know my brothers?" i asked.

"there your brothers? you must be y/n." he said.

i put my hand out for a shake. "pleasure." i said shaking his.

i pass him some of the flyers. "help me new kid." i said skating down.

he walked with me. we sang the lyrics.

video killed the radio star
in my mind and in my car, we can't rewind we've gone to far.

we sang happily as we were on our way back empty handed of flyers.

"VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR!" me, and sam shouted entering the shop.

i had soon learnt his name. "y/n we told you to hand out posters, not sing and dance with our new friend." said edgar.

"thats how i roll brother sorry, but we managed to get them out. so many people are coming to visit tonight." i say enthusiastically.

"i like her." said sam smiling.

sorry this is short buts it cute. i hope its cute anyway. enjoy babes.

- lily