"i like your shirt." - river phoenix. [edited]

okay but this gif melted my heart big time guys.

y/n was another, feminist, activist, environmentalist, hippie. she was not exactly normal, but is anyone? she went to protest's and just yesterday she was at a rain forrest saving the trees. today she was visiting her friend wil, wil wheaten.

she was happy to be visiting, she hadn't seen him since they were fourteen. they were now sixteen. she walked up the steps, her bike parked on the front lawn. she knocked on the big, white house.

the door opened to reveal, wil. "hi y/n!" he said grabbing her hand and dragging her inside the big house.

"hey wil, how ya been?" she said giving him a hug.

"pretty good. my friend is over, would you like to meet him?" he asked.

"i would love too." she replied, taking off her denim jacket with patches on off. she placed it in her arms and they walked into the kitchen.

there she saw a blonde boy sitting at the table, he was gorgeous. his hair was blonde, long and if she wasn't paying attention she probably would have thought it was spun gold. his blue eyes looked at her ones. god he was gorgeous.

"river this my friend y/n she is just visiting she was going to a women's activists protest but it was busted out by the cops." wil said grinning over at the girl who was wearing a shirt that said 'my penis is bigger than yours.'

river noticed the shirt and smiled "i like your shirt." he said.

"i like you, i think i have heard of you? are you river phoenix? the vegan or am i wrong?" she said grinning at him.

"yes i am, i'm sorry i haven't heard of you." he says standing up and kissing her hand.

"it's alright, not many people hear of y/n l/n." she giggled.

"well i'm sure i would like to hear that gorgeous name more often." he replied smoothly, y/n swooned.

this isn't to bad *shrugs in insecure*

- lily