Jealousy

"Gon! Kurapika and Leorio have arrived." Aunt Mito said. 

"Hey guys!" Gon shouted as he ran up to them. 

Leorio looked like he was in a rush. Killua and I slowly walked inside the living room. 

"Quick Y/n! I have a favor for you!" Leorio said as he grabbed your shoulders. Killua looked at him with confusion. 

"What is this favor?" You asked. 

"I-uh..need a date tonight." Leorio blushed slightly. 

"Huh why?" You asked. 

"I uh...I tried to tell my some of my co-workers at the office that I had a girlfriend because they were making fun of me for not having one. So I told them I had one and that I was going to take her on a date tonight. They laughed at me and said, 'We'll see about that.' So now they want to go on a double date. I was originally going to tell them that she couldn't make it but they would know that I am lying about the whole thing." Leorio said.

"Why not just make Kurapika dress up like a girl?" You asked. 

"What? I did that once and I really don't want to do it for Leorio's mistake." Kurapika said. 

"Oh come on Kurapika! I did you a favor that time!" Leorio said. 

"So?! Plus, I have things to do." Kurapika blushed. 

"You would make a good looking lady." Leorio whispered while blushing.

"What?" Kurapika asked. 

"Nothing." Leorio said. 

"Sure I'll go with you!" You said with a smile.

"Really?" Leorio asked. 

"Yes! When is the date?" You asked.

 "Tonight." Leorio said. 

"T-Tonight?" 

"Yes. I'll pick you up in my car."

"Okay." 

All three of you watched as Kurapika and Leorio wave and walk out the door. 

"W-Why did you say yes?" Killua asked. 

"I want to help him out." You said. 

"He could of just told them the truth and asked them to stop making fun of him." 

"Do you think they would stop? No they won't." You said. 

Killua had that face of jealousy. His face was blushing. 

Time Skip~

"Aunt Mito, do you happen to have any dresses in my size?" You asked. 

"Yeah of course! I used to wear them all the time when I was little. I was you size. I do have them in my closet. Come with me and you can pick one out." Aunt Mito said. "What is this for?" She asked with a smirk.

"Oh I told Leorio that I would go on a date with him because he told his co-workers that he had a girlfriend." You said. 

"Really?" Aunt Mito said walking to her closet and you followed. She grabbed some of her old dresses. 

"Yes." 

Aunt Mito pulled out a red dress that was short. She pulled out a strapless blue dress that went down to your feet. There was a purple dress that was like a ball gown but wasn't exactly. (Your choice. You get to pick which dress you want to wear.)

"I choose this one!" You said as you picked up the dress you want to wear. 

"That dress would look good on you." Aunt Mito smiled. "Good ahead and try it on."