Clues

Killua's point of view~

Gon and I were about to take off but I walked over to the spot Y/n was taken. There was a message. "G-Gon! Come look at this." I said.

Gon walked over. "The stalker wrote Yorknew before he stood up with Y/n. He threw the stick in that bush over there." Gon said.

"They wrote a message that fast?" I asked.

"Yeah. Most likely they are taking Y/n to Yorknew. Whoever this is, it's got to be a male."

"Hmm? Why do you say that?" I asked.

"The height. Unless that was a really tall female."

"What do you think?" I asked.

"The possibility of a male is 80% and a female 20%. I don't want the female possibility to just go away. I think it is a male."

"Alright."

"They couldn't of gone far already though. They run fast so maybe we should look for more clues in the direction he ran."

Gon and I ran carefully and watched out for any clues.

"Oi! Gon! Another clue! On this tree!" I said.

"What does it say?" Gon asked as he walked over to me.

"TPT." I said.

"Hmm?" Gon said.

"Does it stand for anything?" I asked.

Then Gon gasped. "The Phantom Troupe."

"Shit. Are they taking her to their secret hideout?"

"Possibly." Gon said. Let's go on the boat. It's about to take off. Maybe the stalker is on there and we can get to him before he gets to the Phantom Troupe."

"Yeah!" We headed to the boat and stayed on it. A few hours later, it took off. During those few hours, we looked around but didn't see anyone. But we haven't checked everywhere.

"Man! I'm hungry." Gon complained. "Let's go grab something to eat." Gon said.

"Yeah." I replied.

We headed to the front of the boat where one of the crew members handed us some apples. We sat down.

Gon gasped as he took a look at his apple.

"Gon?" I said.

He showed me.

"Nice Try."

"Does this mean, the crew member is the stalker?" I asked.

"I doubt it." Gon said. He got up and walked over to the crew member. "Did you write this?" He asked.

"N-No. Some man in a black cloak told me to hand him an apple and when I did, he carved it in the apple and told me to give it to a boy named Gon with tall spikey black hair. Then he got off the boat." The guy said.

"Dammit!" I shouted.

"Thank you sir." Gon said.

The guy nodded and carried on with his work.

Gon walked back over to me and sat down.

"I lost my appetite." I said as I threw my apple.

"They took another boat. They are definitely at Yorknew or going there. They wanted us to talk to him to make us think he was still at Whale Island."

"Since the Phantom Troupe is involved, should we ask Kurapika and Leorio to help us find her?" I asked.

"That's a good idea. We can call them as we get off the boat. We meet up somewhere and talk about this."

"Oh wait Gon!" The guy can back.

"Yeah?"

"I think I recall the guy had black hair."

"B-Black hair?" I said. I was scared. But Gon and I are stronger now than we were then.

"Thank you."

"I could be wrong because I couldn't see very well but I think they had black hair."

"That was very helpful, thank you sir." Gon said.

"Yeah." The guy walked away again.

I started crying. "This is all my fault."

"Stop saying that Killua." Gon said. "It's her own fault for trying to find the stalker by herself."

"What if she wasn't trying to find the stalker and she really did go to the bathro-"

"Then she wouldn't have been in the middle forest like that." Gon said.

"I guess you have a point. Aren't you worried at all?"

"Actually, it may appear that I don't care but on the inside, I'm fired up. I want to find this bastard and give him what he deserves." Gon said angrily.

"So do I." I said angrily too.

We were on our way to save Y/n and hope to get to her before anything bad happens to her.

Y/n's point of view~

Where am I? I don't recognize this place. I was tied to a chair and I was in an empty room. It was dark so I can't see well. Then I heard voices.

"You're finally awake." A voice said. A man stood in front of me but I couldn't see his face or half of his body. His voice sounded familiar though.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"It's been a while, Y/n."

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!!