The Swimming Contest

Your point of view~

I went into the restroom hoping no one would notice me right away when I leave the restroom. I stripped down to my swimsuit and then walked outside slowly.

All eyes were on me.

"Awwww, Y/n! You look so adorable!" Gon said.

My face turned red. "S-Stop. It's embarrassing." I said.

"Huh?" Gon said.

We looked at Killua. His face was so red and he just stared at me.

"Killua?" Gon said.

"H-Huh?" Killua came back to Earth. "I-I'm sorry."

"You look good Y/n." Kurapika said.

"T-Thank you, I guess." I said blushing even more.

"Yes, absolutely adorable." Hisoka said.

"Hey, we said you could come but that doesn't mean you can stay as long as you want! Not only that, we never said you guys can talk to Y/n." Leorio said.

"Should I keep my mouth shut then?" Hisoka said with a smile.

"Please." Leorio said.

"Hey, I have an idea." Gon said. "Who wants to race?"

"Race?" I said.

"Yeah! The winner will get....hmm..." Gon though. "The winner gets to go on a date with Y/n!"

"What? No no no!" I said.

"No way!" Killua said.

"Fine. They get to kiss Y/n!" Gon said.

"That's even worse." Killua shouted.

"I'm just kidding. I wouldn't let anyone touch Y/n." Gon said. "The winner won't have to give me a present for my birthday."

"What if I want to give you a gift anyway?" Hisoka asked with a smile.

"I never said I wanted you at my party." Gon said.

"Invited or not, I'll be there." Hisoka said.

"Well I guess I'll have to invite you then." Gon sighed.

"Yay!" Hisoka said.

"Can we keep the winner getting to go on a date with Y/n. I want our date to be an apology." Illumi said.

"Hell no! She's my girlfriend!" Killua shouted.

Then Mito-san walked out of the restroom with her swimsuit on.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"W-Who me?" Killua asked.

"Yes you."

"I uh..."

"We're dating, Mito-san." I said.

"Hmm?"

"Yes."

"Well don't sleep in the same bedroom then." She said as she walked over to the food stand to grab some food.

Both of our faces turned bright red.

"If I ever find out that Y/n is pregnant as a teenager, I'm going to punch the father which will most likely be Killua."

"Huh? N-No! I wouldn't ever do that!" He said shaking his hands back and forth and closing his eyes.

"I'm teasing but it will happen if that happens." She replied. "Now you kids go play."

"Okay in the first lane we have, Killua. Second lane we have Hisoka, third we have Illumi. Forth Lane we have Kurapika and in the last lane, Leorio." Gon announced. "The prize will be to go on a date with Y/n and I'll kill you if anything happens to her." Gon glanced at Hisoka and Illumi with a scary look.

"I'll show her a good time." Hisoka smiled.

Gon and I were the judges.

"On your mark, get set...GO!" Gon shouted.

They took off pretty fast. I was hoping Killua would win. I wouldn't mind a date with Kurapika and Leorio but Hisoka and Illumi? I'm not so sure.

Hisoka was in the lead and Illumi decided to go into Hisoka's lane and fight with him as Kurapika and Killua pass them. I have a feeling Illumi is only doing that for Killua. Kurapika was fast at swimming and Killua was as well. However Leorio was average. He was trying his hardest though.

"I hope Killua wins." Gon smiled.

"He will." I smiled back. "If he doesn't I'm sure he wouldn't know how to live with himself."

"You're right." Gon replied.

And so Illumi continued to fight Hisoka underwater and Kurapika was in the lead. They were getting closer to the end when Leorio caught up a little.

Then it was finished. Kurapika and Killua had tied.

"Man! Who won?" Gon sighed.

"It's a tie between Kurapika and Killua." I said.

"Damn. Why did you have to jump in my lane?" Hisoka said.

"Because I wanted Killua to win." Illumi said.

"You could have won too." Hisoka said.

"I didn't want to." Illumi said. "I don't think Y/n would even want to go on a date with me."

I shrugged.

"I won right?" Killua asked as he climbed out of the pool.

"It was a tie." Gon said.

"Damn it."

"Language boys." Mito said.

"Sorry." Hisoka and Killua said at the same time.

"How are we going to break this tie?" Kurapika asked out of breath.

"Hmmm." Gon thought. "Man! I didn't think this through! I didn't think there would be a tie!"

"How about you race again?" I suggested.

"Sure." Gon said. "Get ready."

Kurapika and Killua looked at each other.

They got into position. And everyone else got out of the pool.

Once it started, they took off fast.

Leorio was clapping.

"Who do you want to win?" I asked Leorio.

"Killua of course. Kurapika isn't your boyfriend."

They were so close again. You could tell that Killua was out of breath but kept on going.

Who is going to win?

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!!