Spotted

Your point of view~

Killua and I walked side by side heading back to the restaurant to find Milo once again.

"Hey there." He said with a smile.

After Killua and I sat down at a booth, Milo sat across from us.

"Killua...i love your hair color." Milo said.

"Hmm? Why?" Killua asked.

"Its white. It's rare to find someone so young with natural white hair." Milo said.

"Well I guess you have a point." Killua said.

Suddenly an announcement came on the TV and caught everyone's attention.

"Breaking news! We found out that there is a serial killer on the island. Male, about mid or late twenties, 5'11. They kidnap young kids, mainly little boys about the age 10-16. We found that this man had killed about 7 boys in the last week so be on the lookout and watch your back."

"Wow, that is intense. Who the hell would kill little boys?" Milo said.

"Are you the killer?" Killua asked with a teasingly smirk.

"I'm not in my twenties. I'm only 18. I'm not quite 5'11 either. I'm 5'9." Milo explained. "I would never hurt anyone."

"Im just messing with you." Killua said with a teasingly smile. 

Suddenly, I seen Gon's head appear above through the window. I let out a sigh and got up. 

"W-Where are you going?" Killua asked. 

I didn't say anything, I walked out of the place and walked up to Gon. 

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked with an  angry expression." 

"Heh heh....looks like you caught us." Gon said. 

"Us? So you brought Kurapika, Leorio, Hisoka and Illumi?" 

"N-No...just Kurapika and Leorio." Gon said.

"What do you mean you didn't bring us? We were right behind you guys the whole entire time. Don't tell me that you didn't even notice us." Hisoka said as he walked up from behind Gon with Illumi by his side. 

I let a huge sigh. 

"Hisoka!? W-What the hell are you doing here?" Gon asked. 

I let out another long sigh. I looked over to the window to see Killua and Milo looking at us. "Well, you're here, might as well stay until we leave." 

"Yay!" Gon jumped up from the ground. Leorio and Kurapika came out of their hiding spots too.

Soon, we walked into the diner and sat down at a separate booth. 

Milo looked at Gon. "I'm guessing he's your twin brother?" Milo smiled.

I nodded. "And he's not supposed to be here." 

Gon chuckled in fear. "I....just wanted to know if you were okay." 

"Gon...I can take care of myself, not only that, I have Milo and Killua."

"Milo knows nen?" Gon asked. 

"I do. I took the hunter exam with your sister." Milo smiled. 

"Oh." 

I turned to Hisoka with a very suspicious face. "Hisoka?" I asked afraid to ask him. 

"Hmm?" He turned to me. he wasn't smiling, he seemed serious for once. 

"How long have you been on this island?" I asked. "I don't think you came here with my brother." 

Hisoka stared at me for a minute. 

"She's smart." Illumi said.

Hisoka looked at Illumi for a moment then turned back towards me. He smiled. "I followed you here." 

"H-Have you killed anybody here...?" I asked. 

"Here? Of course not. Everyone here is so boring and doesn't know how to fight." Hisoka said as his smile instantly disappeared. "Why? Wanna fight?" He smiled again. 

I shook my head. "I wanna live today." 

"Are you certain that I would kill you?" Hisoka said. 

"Do you really have that much confidence in me? You haven't even seen me fight." I said. 

"That's true but I don't need to. Just because you are his sister,  I know." Hisoka pointed at Gon who was talking to Milo and Killua. "Why do you ask?" 

I paused for a minute. "There was an announcement saying they found a male killer on the loose." 

"Interesting. Not me though. Mind going on a little investigation with me to find him?" Hisoka asked. 

I shook my head. 

Hisoka smiled and closed his eyes. He patted me on my head. "Someday we'll fight and it'll be a good fight. I know you aren't afraid to find this killer by why back down?" Hisoka asked. 

I paused. "I'm not interested." I said. 

"Hmm? But you've obviously have the brains."

"Its not my job." 

"You're a hunter aren't you. It can be your job if you make it your job." Hisoka said as he walked out with Illumi. 

"I still never said I would fight you." I muttered under my breath. 

"Y/n! What are you doing over there by yourself?" Gon asked. 

I looked over at Gon who stole my seat. I walked over. "Gon. Killua. Wanna go killer hunting?" I asked with a smile. 

"What? Hunt for a killer?" Killua asked. 

I shook my head.

"Hell yes!" Killua said as he sprouted up from his seat and stood next to me.

We looked at Gon. "Sure." Gon smiled. 

All of us ran out of the door and ran around. 

"You don't have to search very far." Milo said as he sipped on his coffee cup. He looked at his phone to check the time. 

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!!

(Sorry this part was short and took a while to come out. I've been busy with driving with my instructor and homework and cleaning so I hope that I can upload some more soon!)