Date Night

Killua's Point of view~

"I am going to make you and Y/n go on a little date tonight." Gon said.

"Huh? I don't want to! And what makes you think she likes me?" I asked Gon.

"Hah! So you do like Y/n." Gon said.

"Eh!" I blushed.

"I got your back Killua." Gon smiled.

"Don't force her to do something she doesn't want to do." I said.

"It's okay." Gon replied. "Y/n!"

Y/n came upstairs and walked in the bedroom.

"Hi Gon and Killua. Are you guys planning to do anything today?" She asked.

"Actually, you and I are going out to eat. I feel like being a good brother and taking you somewhere." Gon smiled.

"What about Killua?" She asked.

"Um, I-I don't wanna go." I hesitated and blushed.

"Why not?" She asked.

"I don't do good out in the public." I blushed even more. I didn't like lying to her.

"But don't you go out all the time? And you are an assassin so why?" She asked.

"Let's just let him be." Gon said. "He doesn't want to join us, then we'll be by ourselves."

Gon you saved me. But why are you trying so hard? It's true that I didn't realize that I like Y/n until you said something but you shouldn't force Y/n to like me back.

"Okay then. When are we going?" She asked Gon.

"Tonight at 6 pm." Gon said. "You should wear something nice."

"O-Okay." She sounded confused. Then she left the room.

"Why did you do that?! Now I have to go!" I said.

Gon just laughed like it's something funny. But it's not.

~TIME SKIP!~

Moments before 6, Gon started to fake cough.

"Killua, I don't think I can go tonight, will you go in my place?" He said.

"No! It's your own fault you did this in the first place!" I shouted.

"Gon?" Y/n poked her head in the door.

"I'm not feeling well Y/n. So Killua is gonna take you instead." He fake coughed.

"What? Are you okay?" She asked Gon.

"I'll be fine." He said.

"We can go another time." She said.

"No! I-I'll take you." I blushed and said quietly but loud enough for her to hear.

"But aren't you scared to go out in public?" She asked.

"Y-Yes but I wanna help out a friend." I said.

Y/n smiled. "You really are sweet aren't you Killua. Sure I'll go with you."

"You should finish getting ready then." I said.

"Okay." Y/n said, she left the room to get ready.

"Good luck Killua." Gon smiled. "I have a suit in the closet you can wear."

After I got ready, I waited for Y/n to get done. Man I feel like I'm overdoing this. I mean it's not a real date. I'm just taking Gon's place.

But when Y/n opened the door, my heart felt like it was about to leave my chest. I blushed like crazy.

"W-What?" Y/n asked as she blushed slightly.

She was wearing a cute red dress that went slightly lower than her thighs. Her hair was curly.

She went all out. But why? Doesn't she think I'm just taking Gon's place?

"Y-You look nice!" I said as my face got even more red.

Y/n looked at me for a moment then she blushed. "I-Its not much!" She said. "But thank you." She smiled.

Her smile is so cute! My heart about left my chest once again. I was so nervous I started to sweat. "S-Shall we go?" I asked.

Y/n nodded.

The sun was setting and so we walked. It was silent and a little awkward. I had no idea what to say. Until we arrived at the restaurant, we began talking.

Meanwhile...

Gon's point of view~

Finally! He went! I once saw that look on Y/n's face when she looked at Killua. They like each other. SO WHY DON'T THEY JUST TELL EACH OTHER ALREADY!? I sighed.

"Young man." Aunt-Mito looked in my doorway with and angry expression.

Shit. I'm in trouble for pretending that I'm sick.

Killua's Point of view~

I picked up the menu and started to shake. I was so nervous. She looks so beautiful and I- I don't know exactly what to talk about.

"Tell me Killua, why you guys lied about everything." Y/n said as she looked up from her menu.

Shit! She figured everything out. Well I guess it wasn't that hard to figure out. She is smart after all.

"Eh-" I paused.

"Gon wasn't sick and you are not afraid of the public. Why did you guys lie?" She asked.

"I-" I paused again. "Why didn't you point out that we were lying?" I asked as I put a small smirk on my face.

"Huh?" Y/n's expression went to scary to unsure in one second. "I guess I really wanted to go here with you."

"Huh?" I blushed.

"He set up a date for you and me. Does that mean..." She paused. "You like me?"

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!!